I'm moving

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 08:17 PM
nuh uh, but i took her to place in the park where there's a waterfall. and we climbed up into a cave behind it and kissed a little as the water crashed in front of us. it was awesome.
Wait, hold on I'm sorry, but that just made me vomit everywhere!

FUCK YOU, ANTHONY! :)

Originally posted by andy+Jul 14 2006, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jul 14 2006, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 08:17 PM
nuh uh, but i took her to place in the park where there's a waterfall. and we climbed up into a cave behind it and kissed a little as the water crashed in front of us. it was awesome.
That's kinda sweet Anthony. [/b][/quote]
You're right Andy, it is kinda sweet. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jul 15 2006, 01:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jul 15 2006, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Jul 14 2006, 07:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Jul 14 2006, 08:17 PM

That's kinda sweet Anthony.
I want you hardcore, Andy! [/b][/quote]
Well... if you insist.

Originally posted by andy+Jul 14 2006, 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jul 14 2006, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 15 2006, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by andy@Jul 14 2006, 07:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

That's kinda sweet Anthony.

I want you hardcore, Andy!
Well... if you insist. [/b][/quote]
Fine but let's see the goods first.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 14 2006, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 14 2006, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 08:17 PM
What about the sock hop? You take her to the sock hop? [/b][/quote]
no sock hops, although we were looking for a malt shop tonight, but we resorted to ice cream.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jul 15 2006, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jul 15 2006, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 14 2006, 07:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver

What about the sock hop? You take her to the sock hop?
no sock hops, although we were looking for a malt shop tonight, but we resorted to ice cream. [/b][/quote]
What about some pre-marital fucking!? The best kind, ya know!

You only wish, if only for praying not to die while unrepentant and going to hell.

Don't smoke, drink, have sex, fight, (until recently,) compassionate towards others, a listener, friend, and I have infinite love for everyone, even the ones that I once hated. I can't stay mad at anyone for too long. I'm forgiving, don't hold grugdes.

While everyone has walked pass a homeless man, I've already handed the guy a sandwich with some change on the side? ;)

Originally posted by Caren H@Jul 15 2006, 11:40 PM
Don't smoke, drink, have sex, fight, (until recently,) compassionate towards others, a listener, friend, and I have infinite love for everyone, even the ones that I once hated. I can't stay mad at anyone for too long. I'm forgiving, don't hold grugdes.

What about that creepy guy that manhandled you awhile back? I'd still be on the defense.

I didn't have to tazor him, if that's what you meant. Not to mention that I actually listened to reason, (you) and stopped carrying my knife around like a pirate ever sense.

It's weird, the man doesn't work there anymore. Every friend I have apparently threatened him or something.

Back