I'm moving

not me mwa ha ha i'm over here groovin to the tunes in my brain. B)

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 12:28 AM
not me mwa ha ha i'm over here groovin to the tunes in my brain. B)
You hafta wait in the waiting room outside the office until we call you in, if ever. I think you're too good to go to the principal's office.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 12:43 AM
i am a good boy. mostly. most of the time.
Riiight, I'd still love to eavesdrop on you at confession, see what bad things you did. :lol:

hehe yeahhh usually it amounts to pretty little things: losing my temper at my parents, saying the Lord's name in vane, things like that. it used to be a bit worse :ph34r:

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 12:50 AM
hehe yeahhh usually it amounts to pretty little things: losing my temper at my parents, saying the Lord's name in vane, things like that. it used to be a bit worse :ph34r:
I'm imagining Opus Dei came out and 'corrected' some of your worse habits. :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 03:43 AM
i am a good boy. mostly. most of the time.
Last week you got pissed off because I kept saying you weren't evil. You're fickle Anthony. Tsk.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jul 14 2006, 02:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jul 14 2006, 02:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 14 2006, 12:55 AM
hmmm i'm not sure who that is but goodnight!!
For you and everyone else who hasn't read The Da Vinci Code which is like one other person. [/b][/quote]
i haven't read it yet, i own the book, but i have so many books that i haven't gotten around to it.
so does that make me the other person?

Originally posted by sickboy@Jul 14 2006, 11:17 AM
..but i have so many books that i haven't gotten around to it.
:lol: Me too and the list keeps on growing. :ph34r:

I have a rubbermaid tub filled with books I haven't read yet, every time I finish one I go digging around in it to find the next one. :)

yeah, same here.
my brothers always want to go to barnes & noble, so i'm always picking up new books.
the last time i went, which was last week, i picked up "winkie" and "the serial killers club."
i'm finished with "apathy and other small victories" and am currently reading "how i became stupid."
after i'm done with that one, i think i'll start the "da vinci code" and then move on to "twinkie" and "the serial killers club."
well, that is if i don't buy any more books (which is highly unlikely).
of course that doesn't include any of the manga and comic books that i read (and yes, i read manga and comic books)

One of those big tubs?

I got a shoe box which doesn't fit everything so I've got a pile on the edge of my desk. :nerd:

Originally posted by sickboy@Jul 14 2006, 12:53 PM
of course that doesn't include any of the manga and comic books that i read (and yes, i read manga and comic books)
I've got a separate box for those. :)

my room has stacks of books all over the place, it looks like a library storeroom.
what types of books do you like to read?
what manga do you read too?

Thillers/legal thillers... crime capers.. Not too long ago started reading a genre that B&N usually catagorizes as urban fantasy. Neil Gaiman. :wub:

As for manga, since I acually buy it and it tends to get pricy, I stay away from those long-winded series (read: Inuyasha).

I just finished Hocus Pocus and I'm on Tuesdays With Morrie right now.. next is Candide.

Back