I'm 21

:lol: jail! Ummm we are having some intamcy issues and im a bitch and break up with him. but i keep forgetting how great a guy he is and how im into him for him, not what he can't do in the bed.

You reckon they'd work if I mashed some up and slipped em into a Cherry Coke?

What I'm serious! Would the carbonation eat up all the boneration?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 16 2007, 07:43 AM
I'm startin' to think you should cut back on those. :p
If I was taking dick pills I for sure wouldnt be on here posting, I'd be trolling the pron sites like 24/7.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 16 2007, 04:06 PM
If I was taking dick pills I for sure wouldnt be on here posting, I'd be trolling the pron sites like 24/7.
:ph34r:
Hmmmm......"Dick Pills" and "trolling pron" sites......maybe a wonderful evening to be had by all. And just what is a "pron" site?

I am not being mean...the above mentioned post leaves alot to the imagination that must be addressed.

GOD bless us all.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Mar 16 2007, 01:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Mar 16 2007, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Mar 16 2007, 07:43 AM
If I was taking dick pills I for sure wouldnt be on here posting, I'd be trolling the pron sites like 24/7. [/b][/quote]
I meant you were kinda being a dick for saying that. :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Mar 16 2007, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Mar 16 2007, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 16 2007, 01:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz
@Mar 16 2007, 07:43 AM

I meant you were kinda being a dick for saying that. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I am a dick, thats true.

Back