Are you a douchebag?

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 27 2006, 07:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 27 2006, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Pretty much any test where the word "douchebag" appears in the title is prolly not gonna be an official measure of anything.[/b]

Well, 'scuse me for being ignorant! :rolleyes:

--------------

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 27 2006, 06:43 PM
You sure went to a lot of trouble to say "nice guys finish last". :)

Please. :rolleyes: Guess you didn't see that I summed it up tightly at the end:

<!--QuoteBegin-Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai
@Nov 27 2006, 06:34 PM

Guess it pays to be a jerk. :(
[/quote]

I see that you're posting something, Na Pali Dude. I'll be back in like 20 minutes to see if you've finished yet.

Seriously, the IQ analogy I mentioned above is quite poignant. There are a lotta shitheads out there pushing a garbage (racist) interpretation/extrapolation from the mountains of IQ research that already exists & continues to be carried out.

As far as I'm concerned, these losers, who obviously fantasize about being holier-than-thou & superior-to-all, are suffering cognitive constipation (or is it myopic diarrhea?) where they simply can't see the forest from the trees. Those politically biased morons just get lost in all the data and then misinterpret it in a manner which is consistent to their racist beliefs.

Translation: They're just a bunch of circular-reasoning asswipes hell-bent on proving their a priori assumptions.

Psychometric research is very important. More to the point, it is downright useful. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked by legions of shitheads. The moutains of IQ data out there is very good--as long as one doesn't link IQ to genetics.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 28 2006, 01:58 AM
I see that you're posting something, Na Pali Dude. I'll be back in like 20 minutes to see if you've finished yet.
Help! I'm being stalked! :(

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Nov 28 2006, 05:05 AM
Seriously, the IQ analogy I mentioned above is quite poignant. There are a lotta shitheads out there pushing a garbage (racist) interpretation/extrapolation from the mountains of IQ research that already exists & continues to be carried out.

As far as I'm concerned, these losers, who obviously fantasize about being holier-than-thou & superior-to-all, are suffering cognitive constipation (or is it myopic diarrhea?) where they simply can't see the forest from the trees. Those politically biased morons just get lost in all the data and then misinterpret it in a manner which is consistent to their racist beliefs.

Translation: They're just a bunch of circular-reasoning asswipes hell-bent on proving their a priori assumptions.

Psychometric research is very important. More to the point, it is downright useful. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked by legions of shitheads. The moutains of IQ data out there is very good--as long as one doesn't link IQ to genetics.
Since when are Douchebags considered a race?

Just chill out dude, it's for fun.

Sorry dude, you met your quote for the month. You can have it back in December.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Nov 28 2006, 02:05 AM

and i thought that i had anger issues..

40 % douchebag.... :D

......and as for the post in this thread: you guys are hilarious :lol:

Originally posted by 4swrds+Nov 28 2006, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Nov 28 2006, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>......and as for the post in this thread: you guys are hilarious :lol:[/b]

So we're funny, huh? :angry: :ph34r: :devil: :elvis: :!@#$: :annoyed:

Funny how? Funny--Ha, Ha? Or funny, like we're here to amuse you?

<!--QuoteBegin-4swrds
@Nov 28 2006, 03:50 PM
......and as for the post in this thread: you guys are hilarious :lol:[/quote]

Hmm. Sounds like famous last words. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Nov 28 2006, 05:45 PM
cute, that little boy reminded me of my youngest..
I was actually googling for a "tiger roar" pic, which oddly enough was difficult to find a suitable one (size, camera angle, etc). So I used the one with the kid instead--and it works better, thematically. Go figure...

Back