THE COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Originally posted by goodasgold@Jan 21 2007, 07:36 PM
They say it is the greatest comeback in a Conference final.
It's the greatest point deficit comeback of alltime. It's up to debate if it is the greatest overall comeback of all time.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 21 2007, 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 21 2007, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Jan 21 2007, 07:36 PM
They say it is the greatest comeback in a Conference final.
It's the greatest point deficit comeback of alltime. It's up to debate if it is the greatest overall comeback of all time. [/b][/quote]
I see, I was just reiterating what the announcers had said.

I thought they had blown it so I hopped in the shower, next thing I know Sean runs in and tells me that they tied it up. I was scared that if I got out that I would jinx it. Amazing game!

I enjoyed the game, I'm glad the Colts won, I hate the damn Patriots, sooooo much. Brady is a tool.

I'm just glad Dungy finally got to go so he can shake his ass in Rich McKay's face.

i agree with you dascoot ;)
look where the bucs could have been...
dungy has taken the colts to the playoffs every year since he "left" hasn't he??
they are so sad sometimes :unsure:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jan 21 2007, 07:41 PM
I'm still in mourning over Seattle. :(
Thats just cuz your in washington. ;) I'm kind of sad for the hawks too. They are my older bro's fave team and they got screwed last year in the super bowl against the steelers even though I don't mind the steelers either. Lions next year baby :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 22 2007, 09:25 AM
Did you hear that Bill Parcells resigned?
No I didn't. I thought he would stick around for another year. But I think it is a smart move for the tuna so he doesn't turn old and moldy in a bad situation there in Dallas with Terrell Owens and Jerry Jones.

i want to see the colts beat the parrots. i can not stand bellichick or frady. i like dungy and i also like manning. i pick the colts 24-10.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jan 22 2007, 02:05 PM
i want to see the colts beat the parrots. i can not stand bellichick or frady. i like dungy and i also like manning. i pick the colts 24-10.
Little late for a prediction don't yuh think? :p The colts already beat the patriots. You can predict the Superbowl which consists of the Bears Vs. Colts.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 22 2007, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 22 2007, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Jan 22 2007, 11:07 AM
Lions next year baby :rolleyes:
I'll send you a brown paper bag, my husband has extras. [/b][/quote]
Nice,do they have the eye holes precut and say fire Millen on them too?

:lol: The eye holes yes, but all they got on em is some blue and silver crayon scribbles.

Back