superbowl, who do you like?

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
i like the colts, i have said it once and i will say it agin. dungy deserves a championship. especially after what he has done with the colts.

Colts, mainly because Rex is a tool and the whole bears teams are pompus assholes. Rex has played a few good games and everyone is acting like he is soooooo good, are you kidding me? He sucks, he doesn't win games, the defense wins games. There are a lot of quarterbacks that had better seasons than Rex, he doesn't deserve this. Peyton on the other hand does deserve it and he needs to get his shit straight if they are going to win. If he keeps playing like he has this post season they will surely lose and I have a bad feeling that is going to be the case.

I want the colts to win. I can't stand hearing the same questions year after year by the media. Will Peyton Manning and the colts ever win a superbowl and get that "monkey" off their backs. Tony Dungy does deserve to win after all he has gone through. I think that Brian Urlacher is a very good player but is hyped up and overrated. The only thing I like about the bears is that they were last in the superbowl the year I was born; being 1985.

Colts, but only cause I feel for Dungy. Otherwise I couldn't give two shits since none of my teams even came close.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 31 2007, 09:36 PM
I want the colts to win. I can't stand hearing the same questions year after year by the media. Will Peyton Manning and the colts ever win a superbowl and get that "monkey" off their backs. Tony Dungy does deserve to win after all he has gone through. I think that Brian Urlacher is a very good player but is hyped up and overrated. The only thing I like about the bears is that they were last in the superbowl the year I was born; being 1985.
i think that Urlacher is a very good player also, but i have noticed that he is not as good as everyone makes him out to be. if you have a good running back that is not affraid to go straight at him then you have a good chance of breaking that tackle (arm usually). also i noticed that when he tries to cover someone he can get easily distracted if the qb acts like he is going to run and then he usually leaves his man wide open. i know that manning is not a running qb, but he can scramble enough to give the bears defense a headache. espcially in the hurry up offense.

Back