THE COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Man, I can't remember what game it was but it was last weekend and they were panning the crowd and they stop and this guy and girl and sat there for a few seconds. The girls shirt said "Fuck the ____" (not sure what it said in the blank) But Sean and I looked at each other and we were like, "did that just say what I think it said?"

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 22 2007, 07:12 PM
:lol: The eye holes yes, but all they got on em is some blue and silver crayon scribbles.
Alright, that'll do. I'll fill in the fire millen part myself. :D

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 22 2007, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 22 2007, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Jan 22 2007, 02:05 PM
i want to see the colts beat the parrots. i can not stand bellichick or frady. i like dungy and i also like manning. i pick the colts 24-10.
Little late for a prediction don't yuh think? :p The colts already beat the patriots. You can predict the Superbowl which consists of the Bears Vs. Colts. [/b][/quote]
i meant to say the bears, instead of the parrots. doh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Jan 22 2007, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Jan 22 2007, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 22 2007, 06:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Jan 22 2007, 02:05 PM
i want to see the colts beat the parrots. i can not stand bellichick or frady. i like dungy and i also like manning. i pick the colts 24-10.

Little late for a prediction don't yuh think? :p The colts already beat the patriots. You can predict the Superbowl which consists of the Bears Vs. Colts.
i meant to say the bears, instead of the parrots. doh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: [/b][/quote]
I figured. So who do you want to win between the Bears and Colts? No Brady or Bellichick to worry about. Do you dislike Lovie Smith and Rex Grossman or Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning? I'd like to see either team win.

If the bears win I will be very disappointed. Peyton and the Colts deserve it.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 22 2007, 08:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 22 2007, 08:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jan 21 2007, 07:41 PM
I'm still in mourning over Seattle. :(
Thats just cuz your in washington. ;) I'm kind of sad for the hawks too. They are my older bro's fave team and they got screwed last year in the super bowl against the steelers even though I don't mind the steelers either. Lions next year baby :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Thank you! Yes they were screwed last year and they couldn't get it together this year. <_<

Gotta have some sympathy for the hawks. They were a mediocre franchise for so long until recently. Their best player was wide receiver Steve Largent in the 80's.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 22 2007, 08:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 22 2007, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jan 22 2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 22 2007, 06:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Jan 22 2007, 02:05 PM

Little late for a prediction don't yuh think? :p The colts already beat the patriots. You can predict the Superbowl which consists of the Bears Vs. Colts.

i meant to say the bears, instead of the parrots. doh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I figured. So who do you want to win between the Bears and Colts? No Brady or Bellichick to worry about. Do you dislike Lovie Smith and Rex Grossman or Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning? I'd like to see either team win. [/b][/quote]
i would just like to see Dungy win one. he deserves it after the job he has done with the colts since being hired on as coach.

We went to the Hornets game last night and Sean was wearing his colts hat and this guy stoped him and said that he had a nice hat but then we realized that he was wearing a bears hat. :rolleyes:

the colts, dungy, and manning will prevail. i do not think that the bears defense can keep a tight enough coverage on the colt rec and i do not think that gorssman will have enough time to throw: especially when the colts are going to be blitzing fools: GO COLTS.

Back