I'm 21

You whore you were supposed to wait for me to start you a birthday thread. :cry:

Happy birthday Gorgeous! I love you bunches and go get drunk now. :woo:

:ph34r: It is interesting yet strange how everyone "seems" to be a "close-knit" family. Guess I am not the sentamental type....for "Internet parties", birthday threads and broom closet romances.

And if that is your picture "enyone".....you look like a beautiful woman...but still look over 21. But not by much. Far be it from me to to be anything but nice to a beautiful girl.

Lets not kid ourselves here.

:ph34r: Lets keep it "real" :ph34r:

21? Whore? be right over with my present. :naughty:

Ignoring him ignoring him ignorning him ignoring him..

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 8 2007, 02:34 PM
Ignoring him ignoring him ignorning him ignoring him..
:lol: :lol: I've never before now seen anyone with the ability to put so many feet in their mouth. :p

Broom closet romances. :lol: :lol: :naughty:

I'm such a nice guy, you people need to get to know me.

Ew, you people know each other? You're weird, and also you look really old, Birthday Girl.

TOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 9 2007, 01:36 AM
and crisco........and twister!!!! :woo:
Co-ed. :naughty:

I'm gettin drunk tonight my love, I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll be all sloppy on my couch in celebration of your big day. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 9 2007, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 9 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Mar 9 2007, 01:36 AM
and crisco........and twister!!!! :woo:
Co-ed. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Wait for me!

Happy belated birthday! :woo:

:) Thanks! And thanks for getting drunk for me. And for having birthday sex for me. And for having fun for me. Thanks cos I didn't :(

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 14 2007, 02:52 PM
:) Thanks! And thanks for getting drunk for me. And for having birthday sex for me. And for having fun for me. Thanks cos I didn't :(
aren't you and your boyfriend still together?

Back