I NEED SLEEP thread

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 12:06 PM
No, I completely forgot about it. So do I just take it before bed or do I take it when I get up or during the day?
You take it before bed. It doesn't work everybody (lack of melatonin is only one of the reasons for insomnia), but if it does, you get the most natural drowsyness free sleep. :)

Goodbye cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye....

Goodbye, all you people,
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye...

Se y'all tomorrow! :zzz:

Same here...I got ten more minutes before I fall out of my chair... :lol:

I have to go the store all the way across town to get Powerade on sale and then lug it all the way back here then go all the way back across town again to go home.I live across the street from the store. <_<

:lol: :lol:

Poor you! My mom would do the same. She'd travel all the way to Virginia to find a sale...on anything! Bargain shoppers... <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 5 2006, 02:23 AM
Powerade 20/$10.00
Can't argue there... :)

You'd hate to live with me. I'd spend about 30 dollars while you spend 10 on that...I hate shopping, taking the time to find decent sales. Shopping, grocery bargaining is torture for me! I'm like a guy when it comes to that. :blink:

Back in the good ole days when I had a job, I also could care less about bargain shopping. I would get whatever my little heart desired..Now I give exact change :ph34r:

Before my mother was out of a job she was a religious bargain shopper... :lol:

You should see my closet, my kitchen! It's freaken stuffed with food/drinks, snacks...you'd think fifty people lived here! Then she get's mad when certain foods go bad. It's too much! Only three of us live here. Let's not get into my lack of closet space. I can truly say that I'm a bargain shopper when it comes to clothes/shoes though. ;) Guess the woman's rubbed on me in one way. :lol:

That's what "family" is foooorrr! In good times, in bad times, *they'll* be on your side for ever mooorrrre. ...

You are soooo corny... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, thanks... ^_^

I should start a "Guilty Pleasures Songs" thread. That song would be on it.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 5 2006, 02:04 AM
:lol: SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE WE'RE DOCILE DOESN"T MEAN YOU CAN YELL!! :angry:
WE DON'T NEED NO SNOT CONTROL!!

:)

I don't really think you're docile ya know, I was just going with the flow of things. Being shocked that you used the eff word and all that. In reality I picture you as a sort of dark-skinned Fabio type.

Back