I NEED SLEEP thread

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 31 2006, 09:22 AM
Or mine. Shift ended at 6:30 am. Actually LEFT at 8:10 am. Home at 9 am. In bed by 9:30 am. Up at 12:30 pm to do it all over again. \o/
Or have a baby and see how much sleep you get. :leela:

I have to take at least 4 Tylenol PM when I get home to sleep. I usually get abour 3 1/2 hours before I wake up for no apparent reason and then can't fall back to sleep.

Me too! I think I need to up my dosage though. I usually take 2 tylenol pm and a flexaril but that's cause of my bad back. Or I'll take 2 Benadryl and a flexaril. I should ask the doctor if that's bad to do every single night though.

I used to just get hammered before bed and I slept fine. Ever since I started bartending and getting hammered at work getting hammered before bed doesn't seem to really work anymore.

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 31 2006, 04:57 PM
I used to just get hammered before bed and I slept fine. Ever since I started bartending and getting hammered at work getting hammered before bed doesn't seem to really work anymore.
I've actually done that as well. But I can't really do that anymore. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 31 2006, 01:38 PM
Me too! I think I need to up my dosage though. I usually take 2 tylenol pm and a flexaril but that's cause of my bad back. Or I'll take 2 Benadryl and a flexaril. I should ask the doctor if that's bad to do every single night though.
nice combo! I'll suggest that to Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 31 2006, 06:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 31 2006, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rewep@Mar 31 2006, 04:57 PM
I've actually done that as well. But I can't really do that anymore. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Did you try that Melatonin Rhonda?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 31 2006, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 31 2006, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 31 2006, 09:22 AM
Or mine. Shift ended at 6:30 am. Actually LEFT at 8:10 am. Home at 9 am. In bed by 9:30 am. Up at 12:30 pm to do it all over again. \o/
Or have a baby and see how much sleep you get. :leela: [/b][/quote]
That's why Santa is bringing Melissa a tubal ligation this year. :eek:k:

So, the Benassi show rocked my socks all the way off. It was basically friggin amazing, the club was really cool, there were tons of gorgeous women, and all the DJs were great. I wussed out and didn't talk to this girl which I kinda regret but hey I'm a wuss and I was with alot of my friends. I'd tell you guys the story but I don't feel typing it.

You shoulda done your hair dance, they woulda flocked like zombies in a Stephen King book.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 31 2006, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 31 2006, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 31 2006, 06:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rewep
@Mar 31 2006, 04:57 PM

I've actually done that as well. But I can't really do that anymore. :lol:
Did you try that Melatonin Rhonda? [/b][/quote]
No, I completely forgot about it. So do I just take it before bed or do I take it when I get up or during the day?

Back