I MADE RACHEL MCADAMS LAUGH!!!

totally!!! my grandma past away last july too....death is hard, but it makes you stronger

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 30 2005, 11:47 PM
do you guys believe in reincarnation?
If by reincarnation you mean
The belief in the birth and rebirth of a person's soul over and over again in different human bodies throughout history. Some forms of reincarnation include incarnations into animals, plants, or inanimate objects. The purpose of reincarnation is to allow the individual to learn spiritual lessons through life so that he/she may return to God from whence the soul came.
then, no.

I also believe in trying to sleep early for a soccer game, so nite nite to you all.

goodnight..before you leave i forgot to tell you..you had the rachel mcadams encounter....i saw jewel in the western store on monday..last week.....its really cool cause we live in a really really really small town and my roomate was her cashier

ohh man, Jewel is one of the hottest babes ever.
that video where she's dancing all wet; *bites lips*

i'm going to have really sweet dreams tonite. thnx katie ;)

i know, she is absolutely gorgious...i think i spelt that wrong, ya'll get the drift...i didn't even see her, it was my sister, and then she stared at her the rest of the time and finally jewel went and stood outside...my sister is a freak

I can't get over her teeth though! She should just get braces, shes loaded and they don't hurt, I've had them twice! :ph34r:

It's that small imperfection that makes her beautiful. I like that she never got em fixed, it makes her more of a real person and not a corporate-made commodity.

Great, now I'm a "corporate-made commodity" because I have braces! :ph34r:

;)

Back