I Love the 90s Part Deux

there weren't any words...there are just notes...its electronic...i don't know how to describe it...

i am trying to find out what song was played in the 1991 episode of I LOVE THE 90S PART DEUX It is at the very beginning of the show...hal sparks is talking about Robin Hood Prince of theives with kevin costner...and the song is in the background...the song is kinda techno..it has a techno guitar thing going on...maybe an r.e.m. song? i don't know! HELP! i have been looking for this song forever lol.

Please do not start new topics on questions you've already asked. I've merged the two duplicate topics.

Does anybody know the songs that go "I got knocked down" and "I want to fly away."

Two complete guesses here... :huh:

Originally posted by Space Cataz+Apr 6 2005, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Space Cataz @ Apr 6 2005, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>"I got knocked down" [/b]

"Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba on Tubthumper album

<!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz
@Apr 6 2005, 03:04 PM
"I want to fly away."[/quote]
"Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz on 5 album

:lol: I didn't realize that they were talking about 2 separate songs there. But I did think that Tubthumping was a possibilty I was just thinking that instead of the "I want to fly away" part that they could have mistaken it for the "pissing the night away". :lol:

Now you have me wondering?! That is a very reasonable point! :lol:

You're right. The songs are:

Chumbawamba - Tumthumping

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

I saw these on the 1992 episode of I Love the 90's: Part Deux.

Ok, so when they are talking about cop rock, there's is a little song in the background that sounded like it may have been part of a theme song. It kinda reminded me of the hawaii five-o theme but it was something else.
THanks as always.

ok, so this song has been taunting me for a while now. It's a song from the 90's, i'm pretty sure. "I love the 90's part deux, 1997"; During the segment when they were talking about Marv Albert the sportscaster getting busted for biting his girlfriend, this song is one of the background songs. It's during the part when actor, Luis Guzmán is commenting. The clip they play has no lyrics and the music is a repeating melody on what sounds like a synthesizer or possibly guitar. The song has a very unique sound to it that i'm sure most people would recognize. I remember the song from when I was younger but unfortunately only remember the music. If it would help, I could post the notes in the melody. Like I said, it's very unique. The name of the band or the title of the song is what i'm looking for. thankyou.

ok, to answer my own question, the song is "listen" and the band is Collective Soul.

Back