I Love the 90s

Heh heh. Yeah I caught it but you can just barely hear the music. I've been poking around trying to ID it. Definately a familiar 70's sound. Disco instrumental violin piano song that I can hear in my head but can't name.

If it's the one I'm thinking of. :unsure:

Ok I watched another whole hour just for you Steph and that's not the song. <_< I'm stumped. :(

Yeah I know what youre talking about cuz ive been trying to find out the same thing itll go "Cant touch this" but then its the cant touch this beat but more techno-ish and higher. I cant find it anywhere so I'm sure it is a vh1 mix ><

amazingly, its not a VH1 mix.....It is a real mix.....Its by Beam vs. Cyrus off their album Lifestyle

U Can't Touch This (Radio Mix)

You might be talking about Wierd Al Yankovic's parody of a Jurassic Park song but I can't remember the title.

There's a song from I love the 90's that I'm looking for, the lyrics are

"all I can say is my life is pretty plain"
and that's the part of the song I can remember, anyone know the name of this song?

I've been trying to find the name of this song for years. It's played during the Susan Lucci segment and it has no lyrics, just a beat, some horns, and a little piano. I've heard this song a million times in little snippits so i'm hoping it's fairly well known among some.

Unfortunately no. I believe there are no lyrics but I've never heard the entire song. I'm not sure but I think it might be an older song. Wish I had more to go on.

The song you're looking for is called "Jurassic Park" by Weird Al Yankovic. It's on his Alapalooza album. It's done to the tune of "MacArthur Park" by Richard Harris

I have a question about that episode as well. There was a song playing about halfway through, that I remember from the 90's. It was a club type song and the only lyrics they played were this.

"La la la la lo. La la la la lo lo li lo lo lo"

This is gonna be an impossible one...
One thing is for sure, it's NOT "I'm Gonna Get You" by Bizarre Inc.

Thanks for any help! :confused:

Originally posted by ad-rock@Aug 24 2004, 04:23 PM
I have a question about that episode as well. There was a song playing about halfway through, female voice, that I remember from the 90's. It was a club type song and the only lyrics they played were this.

"La la la la lo. La la la la lo lo li lo lo lo"

try "gipsy woman" w/ crystal waters. i can't find a sample of the original, but here's a link to a remix done by dimitri from paris.

link to audio, disc 2, track#1

oh and i just found another link

Unfortunately, that isn't the song I'm looking for. Thanks for the input though~

i heard a song on "i love the 90's" and the song went "say la vi, say la vi, that just the way it goes" and the dude that sung it had curly, dark hair...can u help me?

Back