I Love the 90s Part Deux

Hey everyone, I just have to ask one question for anyone who knows this song, it was played when they were talking about the Starter jackets that everyone wore, I remember that they showed a Bulls and Raiders Jacket. While they were talking (I believe Michael Ian Black was one that was talking) there was this song in the background, no lyrics just saxaphone.
Thanks everyone!!

well I didn't catch the episode but based on the "long sax solo," all I can think of is Glenn Frey- The Heat Is On ?

I hear the saxaphone in that song, but I'm pretty sure that it was played at the very beginning of the song, and it was saxaphone only, no background tempo or any other instruments being played. Thanks though, also, the saxaphone was played a bit slower as well.

Also, I don't think it's Kenny G either, it sounded like the artist may have had a african decent. More of a rap type song. Yet, no lyrics that I can distinguish from.

I didn't see it, but was wondering if it was the sax solo from the end of the LL Cool J song "Goin back to Cali"... As I recall the sax player prominently displayed a classic, Georgetown Hoyas Starter jacket in the video. Just a thought.

Thanks for the input, but unfortuantly that wasn't the song either. I'll keep looking it up. If I do find it, I'll post back on what it was. The sax solor was sort of more of a upbeat tiempo. I can't really describe it much more than that. Thanks though.

One more thought... Wrecks N' Effect "Rump SHaker" has a saxophone with a beat. Very catchy, I wouldn't be surprised if that was it either. Check it out.

Sounds almost like it, I thought that was it at first but it's a bit longer solor on the saxaphone. If anyone knows something that sounds similar to that, let me know!

It doesn't have any lyrics, but it's a heavy guitar riff while they're showing Demi Moore doing the one-handed pushups and Mo Rocca grinding at the camera. They had the song again while David Lee Roth was talking about a woman dragging his "dead ass" off the battlefield. Anyone know what song this is?

Someone answered my post back on the VH1 forums, and the name of the song is "Precious Declaration" by Collective Soul. Hope this helps anyone else looking for the song. :)

During 1997 on I Love The 90's: Part Deux they were talking about the basketball player chocking the coach. During the segment they played this really awesome song. It had a sax in the song.

does anyone know the name of the song on the end of I Love 99 part deux.. its like slow and all i can remember is "millenium" and the video has this guy infront of a gold shiny backdrop..? thanks..

Back