i forgot

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
i did it again i watched an entire dvd box at once...this time, angel, season 2....in exactly 29 minutes ill be awake for precisely 37 hours

:unsure: btw post please everyone i dont feel like sleeping yet...well im tired but i dont want to...the worst part is over (today around noon i thought i was dying)

ok i just fell asleep on my keyboard and it hurt...im goin to bed now....bye

I used to have Buffy & Sex & The City marathons all the time. Those were the days. Speaking of box sets I need to buy arrested development. Did u guys know it was cancelled?

Yeah we had a thread somewhere about it. :(

I bought the DVDs though, at least I can still watch those. :cry:

My heart broke into a plethora of pieces when Arrested was cancelled. At least The Office is still going strong.

Yeah and NBC likes to milk their cash cows for all they're worth, so here's hopin.

Wooo that's a numb ass right there. It took me 4 days to get through 2 seasons of Scrubs.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 29 2005, 06:22 PM
My heart broke into a plethora of pieces when Arrested was cancelled. At least The Office is still going strong.
I love love LOVE 'The Office'. I'll burn them all down before they take that away from!!

Originally posted by kristykat182+Dec 29 2005, 07:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kristykat182 @ Dec 29 2005, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Dec 29 2005, 06:22 PM
I love love LOVE 'The Office'. I'll burn them all down before they take that away from!! [/b][/quote]
Yea, it's a really funny show. At first I didn't care for Dwight, but now I think he is my new favorite

Michael's really funny too. Both him and that Dwight character are a good comedy team I think.

I like all the American counterparts better than the British ones now.. took me some time to warm up to them but they have more depth, kinda.

It took me into this second season to warm up to this Office version too. But I still think it is hard to top how funny Ricky Gervais was in the original. But this American version is really good too. I'm happy it is becoming it's own show without relying too much on what the Brit's did. That was too distracting for me in season 1.

That Halloween episode was pretty hilarious. Also the show where Michael was handing out his awards.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 29 2005, 10:10 PM
I'm happy it is becoming it's own show without relying too much on what the Brit's did. That was too distracting for me in season 1.
Exactly, I didn't like the pilot because it was like word-for-word identical to the other one.

Yeah but by the time they come out, the topical stuff in't funny anymore. Besides they're too slow, I'm still waitin for Scrubs season 3. <_<

Back