I am on AIM

Oh ok.

She was just joking John!

^ Ya gotta explain, he gets so confused about who's talking to who.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 09:12 PM
^ Ya gotta explain, he gets so confused about who's talking to who.
story of my life, kids

Okay, earlier today I noticed Nabeel mentioning something about your job possibly hiring him and you said sure, you'd ask your boss for an interview. But, your like, "But, don't you live in Canada?". And Nabeel's like, "I was just makin conversation, I didn't really want a job."

And then you like said, "What?" And Mel's like "Is, he joking?"

And that's where I, Corean came in and said (jokingly), "You guys are so mean".

So I was referring to you, John and Mel about your confusion on what Nabeel's entire intention's on ever bringing the whole job thing up in the first place. Whoosh...that took alot out of me... :(

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 25 2006, 09:20 PM
Okay, earlier today I noticed Nabeel mentioning something about your job possibly hiring him and you said sure, you'd ask your boss for an interview. But, your like, "But, don't you live in Canada?". And Nabeel's like, "I was just makin conversation, I didn't really want a job."

And then you like said, "What?" And Mel's like "Is, he joking?"

And that's where I, Corean came in and said (jokingly), "You guys are so mean".

So I was referring to you, John and Mel about your confusion on what Nabeel's entire intention's on ever bringing the whole job thing up in the first place. Whoosh...that took alot out of me... :(
Aww.. it's ok, we're all too retarded to get anyone's jokes anyway. :(

Okay, now I'm lost...I don't think he was tryin to make a joke...was he? Maybe he had just woke up from one of his many, many, many, naps, followed by slapping the ham.

huh?
am i still on adtunes?
is this thing on?
slapping ham?!?

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 25 2006, 09:27 PM
huh?
am i still on adtunes?
is this thing on?
slapping ham?!?
:lol: the slapping the ham part came from something Mel, Reb's, and I were talking about. I had asked if Nabeel slept all day or something. And Mel said, "isn't that what all 16 year olds do? Nap, and masturbate?" ;)

Originally posted by sickboy+Mar 25 2006, 09:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Mar 25 2006, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 09:21 PM
OMFG @ John's signature :lol: :lol: :lol:
:unsure: [/b][/quote]
Cause it's funny. You're funny. I find you amusing. And also the carnal thing.

i do that to everybody, it's quite normal.
well, not normal in the normal sense, but normal for me.
wait.....what were we talking about?

Back