I am on AIM

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 24 2006, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 24 2006, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 08:58 AM
Fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, finger bang an orangutan, orgy at the zoo.

[/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek: :eek: ....I'm still a little boy..... :(

My Friggen ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Thanks Sickboy... Hey! I haven't seen ya in a long time... :D

did you get really sick and get sent to some hospital thats why I didn't see you on adtunes? :huh: :blink:

coo.... B)

just to make sure...

do you still like marbles? :huh:

:D k good just making sure you were the same sickboy...

...and weren't some mutated ninja fighting samurai with poofy hari and sunscreen and tanning oil with large vegetables in your ears and handing out earmuffs that are actually a signal from outspace to launch the deadly retinus beam from planet zorban to increase YOUR LASER VISION TEN TIMES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

cause if that were true...then all I gots to say is .... :(

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 24 2006, 10:53 PM
Yo sickboy can you get me a job at Bestbuy? :huh:
sure, i'll talk to my general manager to see if he can get you an interview.
but that's got to be one helluva commute!
do you know where i live?
don't you live in canada somewhere?

Originally posted by sickboy+Mar 25 2006, 06:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ Mar 25 2006, 06:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Mar 24 2006, 10:53 PM
Yo sickboy can you get me a job at Bestbuy? :huh:
sure, i'll talk to my general manager to see if he can get you an interview.
but that's got to be one helluva commute!
do you know where i live?
don't you live in canada somewhere? [/b][/quote]
I was just trying to make a conversation... ohh well

Hey we could do those online interviews and we could use Adtunes... :D

make him an account it'd be sooooooo coo.... B)

He wasn't being mean.. :unsure: I don't think so anyway. I thought he was just makin a joke.

Back