House

If you look on the youtube clip now - the artist and track are now listed

It's "Leave me as you find me" by Fraser Smith

I'm with tango2028 above. The first 12 seconds is Bach's Cello Suite No. 1, but if anyone knows what the other piece is please post it.

House season 6, 'one chance' promo

Does anyone know what song starts playing about thirty seconds into it, I already know the begining part is like Bach or someone.

Re: House season 6, 'one chance' promo

M-Ekim - the song is Potomac Fever by NonStop Music. You can find it on youtube. Enjoy!

Re: House Season 6

Hello all, can anyone tell me the song that plays in a few of the commecial ads for the new house episodes? Its starts off with a guitar and a guy singing something like. "I've been working on drink called......"

House Season 7

Hey, does anybody know the song in the House MD commercial??? Here's the link

SuperBowl House MD Song?

I've been looking this up all night since superbowl's been over!

The last song?

Re: SuperBowl House MD Song?

i been looking for it to!!!its not long enough for shazaam to pick up.. shit.

house md season 2 promo

I need the name of the music that starts around 0:24 mark

please tell me :)

Can anybody name the song that is being played in the new House promos? The song is sung by a woman with an alt rockish sound. Kind of reminiscent of Elbow's song grounds for divorce. The promo itself features House in jail and a female doctor who works there. Thanks.

Yup! I came on here looking for the same thing - and just found it through a google search. It's Kari Kimmel's new song, "Black." It's pretty awesome - just bought it on iTunes for .99. She's got shockingly successful credentials via Wikipedia - I had no idea she was so accomplished within the industry - I'm annoyed I'm just discovering her now! Better late, than never, I guess!

Song played during the sunday football commercial for season 8 of house is

AWOLNATION - SAIL

House TV Show Trailor due to air September 23, 2012

I really would like to know what the name of the song is that they play during the trailor for the episode that will air on 9/23. Some of the words in the song are .... ONE MORE TIME.... I would truly appreciate if someone could help me with the song name and the group who does it. Thanks :)

Back