House

House MD Promo for January

I was actually going to ask about this but I found the answer and thought I should post it. It's the promo for House MD for January for its move to Mondays. The Song is I Don't Like Mondays by Boomtown Rats.

Here's the commercial for the promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkCejZ48JVI

Re: House 5x20 promo song

Sounds like a Steve Jablonsky piece. It might not be him but it uses certain effects in a pattern similar to his work. Steve does a lot of movie soundtracks including Transformers and The Island which both have the familar light melody followed by a crescendo leading into a bass effect and then a gradual rise in tempo.

Can anybody name the song played in the commercial for the new season of house? I don't remember lyrics off the top of my head but it was a man's voice singing, kinda bluesy.
Thanks.

Re: House on Fox music ad

Saw one a few weeks ago. Grounds for Divorce by Elbow. That one? [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4mywCOJXA"]YouTube - Elbow - Grounds For Divorce[/nomedia]

House MD

I didn't see it posted here yet today, but last night was a new promo for the new season of House. There have been 2 others already, but this one was different. I don't have any info on it other than the music sounded a bit like Immediate Music. I can't explain any better than that. Very sorry, but if anyone else has heard it please speak up and let us figure out what they used in that promo.

House Premiere Commercial

The new house commercial (played during the Bones premiere) starts out as Bach's Cello Suite No. 1, but starts to add other instruments and finally ends differently. Does anyone know if this is a real version available for sale, or if it's just for the commercial?

Thanks!

Re: House MD

I didn't see it posted here yet today, but last night was a new promo for the new season of House. There have been 2 others already, but this one was different. I don't have any info on it other than the music sounded a bit like Immediate Music. I can't explain any better than that. Very sorry, but if anyone else has heard it please speak up and let us figure out what they used in that promo.

I saw it tonight - there was a classical piece that was cello but then it went into more symphonic strings. It only came on once I was going to try to capture it.

The cello piece is Bach's Cello Suite No. 1. Yo-Yo Ma does my favorite version, although it's only the beginning the sounds the same. I'm also trying to figure out who does the version in the House commercial.

House Season 6 Promo Song

Trying to locate the song played in this Canadian version of the House season 6 promo (video link below). Any help is appreciated.

Global TV House Season 6 Song

I was watching Global TV (for all you Canadians out there) and there's this song playing in the background of the 2 hour new season episode promo of House... I don't know what it's called but I really like it. Got any ideas?

that one is from the US promo, the Canada promo is different, ive been looking all over with no luck

here is the trailer preview.
it's the music that starts after 13 seconds. anyone recognize it?

theres about 4 different promos going around, im looking for the canadian promo (2 or 3 you tube links above) anyone know what that one is??

Back