House

Does anyone know the music from the newest HOUSE and STANDOFF combo commercial?? Its something about being 'alone'....it was on tonite(saturday the 18th of Nov) on FOX 43.

they say its 'work' by jars of clay

found it from the comments of the youtube video that i got from the house imdb board,

There was a promo for a new episode of house during survivor on global television. there was a climactic instrumental playing during it. im wondering if its even an obtainable song and what the name of it is.

If it's the same one I think it is, then that would be "Revolution" by Brand X Music. The website is down at the moment though. Brand X Music.

House "Frozen"

It was the commercial previewing an episode of house airing after the super bowl it was a song I have heard before but never found out the title there was an echoing piano playing and a woman singing I know this isn't much info but I'm hoping someone who knows the song saw it.
Thanks

What is the piano music playing in the background of the House: Frozen Commercial? I saw it during a break on the Super Bowl during the 4th quarter with around 8 minutes to go in the game - if that helps.

Thanks.

PS - It was only piano music, sounded like a singer was going to come in somewhere.

Hi everyone does anyone know the name of the song in the commercial for the new season coming in September 2008 for the show " House MD " where it says something about being a narcissus's and all that good stuff House is?
please help I love that tune.

Thanks ahead of time to all that help.

This is a commercial for the new season of House MD. This song is not the one by Ludo- Love Me Dead, this is a few weeks after that song was played. Heres a link to the song, it's after they do the interview in the middle is starts at 1:08 and it ends around 1:22. Any help would be great, thanks!

Ok, I can't figure out what the song was that played during the commercial for the House episode "Lucky 13". It is a very recognizable 80's pop song, but it is not one of the songs played during the episode. It's driving me crazy!

Back