Honda Civic "Reverse Your Thinking"

Does anyone know who sings the song from the new Honda Civic commercial? I can't find anything on Google. It's a dance-club-type song, kind of like something Le Tigre might do if they were sell-outs, with barely intelligble lyrics, such as "working on the street." I've seen the commercial about five times, and that's the best I can do lyric-wise. Other possible words might be "beat" and "jumping."
Thanks.

Ah, brilliant! Thanks! Should have researched the forum a bit more, but I'm too impatient for that. Thanks again.

Would anybody happen to know the song to a car commercial where a young man wears a few different outfits, as if he were different types of people (I think one as a tennis player, one maybe in a suit, one where he wears sunglasses and changes his mustache)?

The commercial happens in a collage of images of the same guy. Like, at one point, there's a close up profile of him sitting behind the wheel, and his position stays the same, but his outfits/characteristics change.

Then, I think he, as many differently dressed people, appears to go into a voting booth, where I think he looks at the voting card and writes in something (presumably, the name of the car for which the commercial is made) on the card.

I think, then, he leaves and in the collage-type, still-photography animation style, the world appears or unfolds or something like that happens during the ad, and then I think it ends with the name of the car or company on the screen. I just cannot remember what the car company who its for is. Honda maybe? I have no clue.

The song is kind of catchy and I think a girl or a few people might sort of sing in it, but its kind of indie pop electronic dance music. I've heard the song since elsewhere playing in stores and such, but I don't think the vocals/words really stand out a whole lot.

I tried searching the forums before hand, but it didn't really help since I didn't know who made the commercial.

Originally posted by cassette@Jun 1 2007, 09:46 PM
the go! team - "huddle formation"
...and which car commercial was this for????

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Thank you so much! Now I can get their weird chanting stuck in my head without wracking my brain over who sings it.

Back