Honda Civic "Reverse Your Thinking"

What about the most recent one of these *reverse your thinking* commercials.. Just saw it last night during episode of WIFE SWAP.. A couple appear to be out on a date.. then they turn and their little kid is in the backseat??! Clubbish kind of tune/beat... words "sexy sexY' are clear... ;)

Does anyone know the song? It sounds like techno-pop, and lyrics come at the end of the song.
The commercial is a man wakes up and has different choices on all of his stuff.
Thanks

Originally posted by doctormemory+Feb 20 2007, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Feb 20 2007, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Jayvan913@Feb 20 2007, 03:26 PM
I think it is Huddle Formation by the Go! Team
See:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=249922

;)[/b][/quote]
Well, that's handy. :D

Hey, does anybody know the song used in the commercial for the Honda Civic ad where the theme is "vote."

yeah i know which one you talking about. ill try to find it if i can!
i really like it too.

Yeah, I'm so stupid, I already have this song. It's really ironic because I originally downloaded this song after looking on ADTunes, probably for the same commercial that I just asked about! Forgetful me :lol: .

The song is "Huddle Formation" by The Go! Team

Well, actually I knew that I had posted about it, but could not find the post. So I made a new thread.

I looked around the forums and couldn't find any that matched this one, so I hope I don't look like an idiot.

It was a commercial for Honda Civic that starts with a guy in his bathroom in the mirror and then turns into little cutout cars on a mountain. I couldn't really understand the lyrics but its got a nice beat. Any help is appreciated and it's not the grandaddy song.

Most helpful forum EVER. its been driving me crazy, but yes. its the go team. thanks :p

Back