Honda Civic "Reverse Your Thinking"

AH! found it,

in case anybody cares, it's the go! team "huddle formation"

I was really wondering what the song in some honda commercial was. The commercial shows some teens going around the city and they enter some voting booth(?). THe song reminds me of kids in america but i can't quite catch on to the lyrics to search it up.

Thanks in Advance.

I've seen the commercial a couple of times, and the commercial seems to be shot at a frenetic pace...I think. (I should probably pay attention to the visual aspect of the commercial more, but it's the song that kind've grabs me.)

It sounds like it's a chorus of females singing.

I know it's not much to go on by, but hopefully someone might know. :)

I kept up with my investigation and found out it's The Go! Team's "Huddle Formation".

Hopefully this helps anyone else who might've been looking for this song.

Honda Civic 2006 TV commercial "freedom" :)

voice-over: Kevin Spacey
song title: "Huddle Formation"
artist/band: The Go! Team

Who made the music for the new Civic ads, where they show one person split into different versions of the same person, and then drives to vote?

Probably one the best songs for a commercial ever. It's from the GO! Team's "Thunder, Lightening, Strike". The songs is called Huddle Formation. The whole album is chalked full of songs just as good as this one. I'd reccomend picking it up!

Watch it!

Well, in my defense I did use the search function and I actually came upon that thread and read about five posts and thought another Honda Civic ad was being discussed. Maybe those threads shouldn't have been merged?

It's the one where it portrays the young guy as different types of people---promoting the right to vote. The commercial is sort of fast paced and artistic, made of moving paper scraps, etc..

I just saw a commercial for the new 2007 Honda Civic EX, and I was very curious to know the song. In the commercial the are lots of civics next to each other in different colors, and there was a map folded into a paper airplane flying around. And there was a guy walking around on a globe, but the whole commercial was mostly animated paper cut-outs moving around. The song sounded like a little techno,an electric guitarist, and some high pitched singing.

I'd really appreciate it if someone who knows this song, could tell me please. thank you very much! :rolleyes:

just saw this ad myself, was hoping to find an answer here...will have to do some of my own research. :-\

Does anyone know the band who sings the song for the newest Honda Civic commercial? It's a really peppy beat and there are girls singing.

Hi, new to the site. I have been looking for this song from this Honda Civic commercial since I first saw it. I continued to search your forums for a possible answer but no one seemed to know. Here is the commercial itself: http://www.trendpimp.com/media/645/Honda_C...__Freedome.html

The song is really catchy, here is the info

“Huddle Formation” by The Go!

Anyway just thought some might be interested to finally find this song like me :lol:

iF ITS THE ONE WHERE THE GUY WAKES UP ANS THERES ALL THE CIVIC AND THEN THEY VOTE THEN THE SONG IS Huddle formation by The Go! Team

Back