Hit There

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 4 2006, 01:27 AM
Because that is wrong.
And just what the fuck do you mean by this anyway? :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 3 2006, 10:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 3 2006, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jan 4 2006, 01:27 AM
Because that is wrong.
And just what the fuck do you mean by this anyway? :angry: [/b][/quote]
Because that isnt what I meant when I said I rule you. Its from ATHF yo.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 4 2006, 02:52 PM
Because that isnt what I meant when I said I rule you.
Mm kay.. and what is it that YOU think I thought you meant? "And then you woke up" is like saying "You wish". I was telling you that you do NOT rule, not that you dream of me. God, dude.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 4 2006, 11:10 AM
Omg, I can't get that po ta to song out of my head.
Right? Hahah the best part is near the end when he pops up and goes PO TA TOES then the picture flips upside down. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 4 2006, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 4 2006, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 4 2006, 11:10 AM
Omg, I can't get that po ta to song out of my head.
Right? Hahah the best part is near the end when he pops up and goes PO TA TOES then the picture flips upside down. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Man, I gotta see that again. Where is that link?

:lol: :lol: I've seen it a bajillion times and it still kills me. You see him pop up upside down?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 3 2006, 10:34 PM
More northerners geez, I think the canadian government is frighten at how awesome pants we all are and they are sending canadian spys to ruin our plans of world domination. Or whatever.

Hello.
Our Canadian government was given a Vote of No Confidence not too long ago by the minority parties. Now we have to have a re-election in a month or two. Right now they aren't caring too much about the Southerners, ie Americans. They are too busy trying to save thier own "behinds". :p

Ya ya, I know I'm late....but..... T A T E R S!!!!! :p

Oh and hi n00b.

Back