Hello

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 30 2006, 11:40 PM
Is that fast? Because I go FAST! C if you can get out here you get shotgun! Garret goes on the roof or you can cling to the spoiler... :lol:
What kinda jetta? VR6, GTi, 1.8T? Because the only one that could even put up a fight would be the VR6 and my dad's car would still whoop it.

I could beat a 1.8T in my Acura (I raced my dad in his old one) but a GTi would give trouble off the line but I'd pass at around 60 mph. That is if the GTi is a manual and the person driving it knows how to shift fast.

I drive a VW Passat. :)

You used to have a Stealth, Rewep? What year? For some reason growing up I always wanted a stealth or a 3000. I still kind of do but the awesomeness has worn off a bit. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 31 2006, 12:19 PM
I drive a VW Passat. :)

You used to have a Stealth, Rewep? What year? For some reason growing up I always wanted a stealth or a 3000. I still kind of do but the awesomeness has worn off a bit. :lol:
3000 GT you mean. Those aren't good cars unless you get the VR4, I don't know about the stealths.

I had a 95. Black with a yellow viper stripe and yellow rims. It was ugly as sin and I loved it. Now it's a tiny cube in a scrap yard somewhere in Spokane.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 31 2006, 12:38 PM
The Stealth and the 3000gt are pretty much the same car.
Well the 3000 GTs were built like shit.

The Greatest Car Id say is the Koenigsegg CCR haha Garret this owns your 250 hp

Its V12, 807 hp top speed: 242+ mph.... :D

I love sports cars.... :wub:

Haha! Bugatti Veyron 16/4 now your talking...that cars a beast...too bad its damn ugly..I hate its shape...next to it...You get the beatiful German Koenigsegg... :D

Back