Hello

Jigglytuffy

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jasmine. I'm 18, in college and live in the USA. I like reading and writing and I'm going to college to major in Creative Writing. I found this site actually back in January 06, but I didn't join. I was looking for an older VW Jetta commercial. I've been visiting here off and on ever since, finally deciding to join today. :D

Hurlo Jasmine! :) I love writing but, I've been slacking in the reading... <_< anyway, welcome and I'm glad you joined.

Oooo, thank you for the quick welcome everyone. I must say it's the fastest reception I've ever gotten. Thank you very much. :D

Well, I have insomnia so I'll be responding to any and everything within seconds... ;) oh, I love your avatar. :)

Thanks, I think it's kinda cute too. :)

I should be asleep, because of school in the morning, but it's not that big of a deal. :zzz:

Hmm...get to sleep Jas. It's a bitch waking up in the morning... :rolleyes:

Hmm. Yeah I should. Well it was nice meeting all you fine folks, and once again thanks for the welcome. I'm off to bed.

Hello Jasmine. My sister was going to name her baby Jasmine but she ended up having a boy and named him Dominic. :)

I see, I see. Usually I hear, "I have a cousin named Jasmine." :D

Hello Jasmine. Welcome to uh, here.
I enjoy reading myself. Although I'm a nerd so most of what I like to read doesn't agree with the general populous.
I don't write anymore. I used to, I was quite the creative writer myself. I have stacks upon stacks of notebooks full of random stories. But about 2001 or so, I got mad writer's block and the only thing I've written since are posts on message boards and obscenity filled rants on blogs.
Enjoy college while you can. I spent nearly 6 years total in school myself earning various degrees and certifications having to deal with computers, but I never stopped to have fun. Now I'm a mean, angry, cynical, jaded 25 year old. And that's just not right. :p

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 30 2006, 11:12 AM
Enjoy college while you can. I spent nearly 6 years total in school myself earning various degrees and certifications having to deal with computers, but I never stopped to have fun. Now I'm a mean, angry, cynical, jaded 25 year old. And that's just not right.
Word to that brother.

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 30 2006, 02:12 PM
Hello Jasmine. Welcome to uh, here.
I enjoy reading myself. Although I'm a nerd so most of what I like to read doesn't agree with the general populous.
I don't write anymore. I used to, I was quite the creative writer myself. I have stacks upon stacks of notebooks full of random stories. But about 2001 or so, I got mad writer's block and the only thing I've written since are posts on message boards and obscenity filled rants on blogs.
Enjoy college while you can. I spent nearly 6 years total in school myself earning various degrees and certifications having to deal with computers, but I never stopped to have fun. Now I'm a mean, angry, cynical, jaded 25 year old. And that's just not right. :p
Well, you aren't as old as you're making yourself out to be. You still have tons of time to enjoy life right? But yeah, thanks all of you guys and gals for welcoming me here.

Hey Jasmine, Nice ta meet ya, Welcome to Adtunes... :D

Do you like marbles? :huh:

Back