Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

What is with the whole meow shit anyway? Personally I am a dog person. When I was a kid my cat bite every single part of my body many times. Yes even the balls and other unmentionable places.

the meow thing is a joke me and my friend have.
nice nice
o and pronounce my nice nice as nece nece

when the weight of the world has got you down
and you wanna end you life
bills to pay a dead end job, problems with the wife
don't throw in the towel cause there's a place right down the block
where you can drink your misery away
at flam lets all go to flaming moes
where liquor in a mug can warm you like a hug
happiness is just a flaming moe away
happiness is just a flaming moe away

That episode of the simpsons is on right now

don't ever try to make a flaming moe, they taste like shit.
take my word for it.

Has anyone seen the new Verizon Chocolate? Isn't that the worst fucking name for a phone? Chocolate... "Ton ta to" is spanish for "de de de"

in literal translation tonto is spanish for stupid the "to" is pronounced like "toe"
Just to clarify that is my fucking line so nobody steal it unless you give me credit you pig fucking jew eaters. That is also my line.

My first line is as follows "Ton ta toe is spanish for de de de" I don't really know what made me think of that. And no I don't have ADD, I just think of random shit all the time. Such as this, in that one Captain Underpants book the kids said to a rabbi "Silly Rabbi, Tricks are for kids."

For Weekly funny emails, email me at SundaysWithScott@gmail.com
There won't be one until August 14 or later if no one hops on the fucking list

By the way my name is actually Scott. My last name is not Mr. Duck as some people think

What the fuck are you talking about Andy. I'm not complaining about anything asshole. Why don't you read all of the fucking forum instead of just popping in at random times and swearing at me with all your shit. Why don't you take that dick out of your mouth and start paying more the fuck attention to what the hell is going on. Southern Ass Sir Lankan tit fucking donkey raping necrophiliac dick hole.

Back