Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

God damn it. My fucking sweet ass tic-tac-toe board didn't show. Shit Shit Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Any way, I had top left corner as 0's, someone else can join as X's. Please Please. I am so bored I watched National Treasure on TV. I would rather jack-off to a pack of wild geese fucking than watch that movie again. And if someone fucks this game up by playing for me or someone else I will cut off their balls (or ovaries) and hang them like mistletoe by the fire and tell you to kiss your manhood (or womanhood) goodbye.

Now I am watching NEXT, a show where 5 socially retarded people try to win cash by being a "good date" The CEO of MTV should get a big fat ass slap in the face by yours truely. Not to mention that every single guy on that show needs to get kicked in the balls to bring down that ego. Here is an example of the conversation going on in the van...

"What do you like in a girl"
"I like a white woman with a black girls ass"
"Ghetto fabulous booty"
"I think she is gonna be hot"
"I'm up first, hope you all like sitting cause I am gonna win this chick over."

(on the date)
girl: "sorry you just aren't the greek god I thought you would be"
Guy (to himself on the camera): "She was cute, I would have ----ed her"

God is every fucking person in the world this retarded or is it just the cameras that turn them into drooling neanderthal jackholes.

For the record I am not drunk or high. I am slightly hungry though.

Here is another quote from the episode.

"Danny your up, when you see her materalistic ass just say, look at my bling bitch."
(after he leaves)
"He will probably last two minutes like he does with all his girlfriends in bed"

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, CockSucker, MotherFucker, Tits X45

The 7 words you can't say on TV describe this show.

:) I like this guy.

Here ya go sugarplum:

-----l-------l
-0-..l-------l
-----l-------l------
-----l---x--.l
-----l-------l
-----l-------l------
-----l-------l
-----l-------l

Originally posted by dumbduck@Jul 23 2006, 02:37 AM
Now I am watching NEXT, a show where 5 socially retarded people try to win cash by being a "good date" The CEO of MTV should get a big fat ass slap in the face by yours truely. Not to mention that every single guy on that show needs to get kicked in the balls to bring down that ego. Here is an example of the conversation going on in the van...

"What do you like in a girl"
"I like a white woman with a black girls ass"
"Ghetto fabulous booty"
"I think she is gonna be hot"
"I'm up first, hope you all like sitting cause I am gonna win this chick over."

(on the date)
girl: "sorry you just aren't the greek god I thought you would be"
Guy (to himself on the camera): "She was cute, I would have ----ed her"

God is every fucking person in the world this retarded or is it just the cameras that turn them into drooling neanderthal jackholes.

For the record I am not drunk or high. I am slightly hungry though.
That's Correct

im going to see a movie today and i need help picking which one ive already seen Clerks 2, You Me and Dupree, Little Man, and Pirates of The Carribean so what should i see?

okay when i was in middle school i had a teacher named Mr. Bastie and everyone thoguth he was gay and i bet he is anyways he would talk with a lisp and be like "Work with me girl" and "no you didnt" i swear he did he would give us a test everytime something dramatic happened in his life. so that was like every other day

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jul 26 2006, 08:50 PM
he would give us a test everytime something dramatic happened in his life. so that was like every other day
:lol: :lol: That was awesome.

Come to think of it, I don't think I had any gay teachers. I did have a high school English teacher that made her own clothes though, and they were REALLY bad. Like, you could see the big sloppy stitches and everything. And she insisted that the green light on the end of Daisy's dock in The Great Gatsby represented money.

Back