Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 26 2006, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 26 2006, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ballz Mahoney@Jul 26 2006, 08:50 PM
he would give us a test everytime something dramatic happened in his life. so that was like every other day
:lol: :lol: That was awesome.

Come to think of it, I don't think I had any gay teachers. I did have a high school English teacher that made her own clothes though, and they were REALLY bad. Like, you could see the big sloppy stitches and everything. And she insisted that the green light on the end of Daisy's dock in The Great Gatsby represented money. [/b][/quote]

my keyboard broke anyways did she make her clothes out of hemp?

Do yo chain hang low,
Do it wobble to da flo,
Do it shine in da light,
Iz it platinum, iz it gold?
Could you throw it ova ya shoulda,
If you hot it make you cold,
Do ya chain hang low

Sorry I was gone so long, I was on a caming trip for a week. How did you get that tic tac toe board to show up. Any way I get bottom right hand corner

Let's see if it works...

l l
O l l
l l
-----l-----l------
l l
l X l
l l
-----l-----l------
l l
l l O
l l

Just go to where I did it, quote me and highlight what I wrote.

PS it may be legendary but it's gross, and pretty average by today's standards. Take it from me, I've done extensive research on the matter. :ph34r:

That was a direct quote from our upcoming podcast called Crazy Camping...

Coming soon to an itunes near you. Pleanty of swearing and other shit.

Back