Hi, Everyone <waving>

:ph34r:
Hmmmmm.....Al Gore invented The Internet......

Welcome to Adtunes just the same "Seagrape".......all political parties and religious denominations are welcome without prejudice. Almighty GOD loves us all.

War is a necessity, it is how the world was shaped and will continue to be shaped politically, religiously and culturally.

You will find Adtunes a HUGE advantage in searching for music.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 12 2007, 10:11 AM
Hmmmmm.....Al Gore invented The Internet......

Welcome to Adtunes just the same "Seagrape"
moron <_<

It's best not to bother with this one Mitsy. :rolleyes:

So I am a moron for researching to discover that Al Gore did not invent the Internet (I am not that much of a smart cookie) and welcoming "Seagrape" to Adtunes. I knew I should have avoided any real political figure or giving any polite welcome.....once again unwinnable situations at best.

BUT MY WELCOME TO "SEAGRAPE" STILL STANDS.

and please forget my comment about war...... I don't want to be insulted or demoralized for that one as well.

There was no research required. THAT'S what makes you a moron. You didn't get the joke. Undoubtedly the reason your "jokes" lack anything resembling humor and further proof that you shouldn't be left to interpret a "Dick and Jane" reader for yourself. Let alone the Quran. <_<

All I did was give a welcome :(
I have read the Quran 14 times cover to cover since I was 7 years old and I go to Friday prayers every Friday.......I am confident In my religion and ways. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSULTING ME ABOUT HOW I KNOW MY RELIGION. Thank you. Subject should be avoided to remain friendly. Unless your clever scheme calls for the insulting of my understanding of my religion ANYWAY to agitate me in hopes that I leave Adtunes.

And since Al Gore inventing the Internet is a possibility (even if a long shot)....even if it is a joke and not true...I did not know for sure and I felt I had to research this fact and be confident that Al Gore did not rise to Political fame and become wealthy by doing something that someone else (group of people) obviously did like Inventing the Internet. I did not want to look like a moron...but the insults always continue. It was posted in a non-joke forum in the Introduce yourself Thread.

I do respect "Seagrape's" Humor...and creative Intro.....now that I ,myself, have found that Al Gore did not invent the Internet...and not listen to you guys insult me for taking "Seagrape's" joke seriously. Because if I did come back with some serious rebuttal.....that is exactly what you guys would do, regardless.

Please, I did not do anything wrong but research something.....GOD help me.

Thank you :ph34r:

After reading my previous post (and seeing "dascoot's comment).....I feel it has a touch of sentament and weakness.

I would like to respectfully recant that post because it can not be edited for me to delete it.........I shall never show weakness or compassion and NEVER ask to be treated nicely from those of whom you know can not act such ways as nice. Let meaness and fury encompass and guide us all. Allow me to get defiant and hateful with the best of them and the rest of them, AMEN.

Aww, thanks guys!! :wub:

And I'm glad that someone else liked my quote as much as I did. :)

Black Ninja, Thank you for your welcome. :)

As for my "Al Gore joke", I have to say that was just a playful political jab from me, a conservative Republican, poking fun at Al Gore, a liberal Democrat, and using his claim that he invented the Internet to express my regret that the Internet wasn't around when I was growing up mid-twentieth century. I am now in my 70's and I spend a lot of time on the Internet, especially staying in touch with old friends, but for many other purposes as well and it's such an important and fun part of my life today that I wish it had been available to me way back then.

Conservatives/Republicans have had their share of dunderheads, too--people who make fools of themselves with what they say--and the former Vice-President, Dan Quayle, comes first to mind. Back when he was Vice-President for the first George Bush he was the butt of many jokes, as was the former Republican President, Gerald Ford before him. And there are times when I wish someone would stuff a sock in Pat Robertson's mouth, as he can say some dumb things, too.

The song that I was looking for a name and artist for was the Doubletree ad song currently on TV and it was my Google search that led me to this forum, as someone else had posted a question in the TV ad songs part of Adtunes. It's a jazz song from the 1950's (my era) sung by the late, great Dinah Washington and the name of it is "Relax, Max". So, please, let's all take our cue from that song and "relax" and get on with the fun of participating in these forums. :peace:

"Seagrape"/Mitsy

:p :eek:k: Sorry Mitsy. Some history there that shouldn't have involved your thread.

Welcome again :D

Yeah sorry about that Mitsy, we all have a bad habit of going wayy off topic, early and often. Also we all get along here for the most part, liberals and conservatives alike.. what you witnessed there was something we all - from our different walks of life - have in common: thinking jffodom is a real piece of work.

A<span style='color:green'>L<span style='color:yellow'>O<span style='color:blue'>H<span style='color:eek:range'>A<span style='color:purple'>!</span></span></span></span></span> :woo:

P.S. For my 2 cents worth on jffodom - I've stopped reading his posts entirely. That's all.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2007, 10:23 PM
A<span style='color:green'>L<span style='color:yellow'>O<span style='color:blue'>H<span style='color:eek:range'>A<span style='color:purple'>!</span></span></span></span></span> :woo:

P.S. For my 2 cents worth on jffodom - I've stopped reading his posts entirely. That's all.
:lol: :lol:

Back