Hi Everyone =]

Bellatrix

Reaction score
Well I just wanted to introduce myself :D My name is Dhany, I'm 20 years old and I live in Rochester, NY (USA) B)

Hi there :D How are you? And is your name Melissa or is what you wrote for something else?

Yay!! I was right lol :rolleyes: I'm glad that you're good and I'm very well thank you for asking :D it's nice to meet you Melissa :D and I also want to thank you for saying hi to me, this is my first time joining a forum :lol: wow I crack myself up lol anyway I have to go to bed now because it's 2:00 am and I have to get up early :angry: :( so I will talk to you some other time I hope :lol: lol night night! :D

First timer eh? Well I'm sure the others will be along shortly to welcome you to your new addiction.. in the meantime this should keep you entertained. ;)

Night! Talk to you later. :)

I am backkkk! :D lol anyway thanks that was funny Melissa, but at the same time very informative :p and thank you very much Rhonda I am very happy to be a part of this amazing forum :rolleyes: oh yeah and I really like your page :)

Thanks :) Do you have a myspace profile. We're trying to convert everyone here to get one. :lol:

The Picture On Profile service is down for the time being, til management can get some upgrades taken care of, but you can always post a link to a picture in your sig or on your profile. :)

And hi Brandon, by the way. :)

Hi everyone :D I don't have much time but I just wanted to answer the replies on here I just couldn't wait until tomorrow...But anyway to answer your question, I don't have a myspace profile Rhonda :( I guess its just because I'm lazy lol but I am thinking about making one now :lol: Ok um oh yeah Hi Anthony, I checked your myspace profile that's why I know your name (a_iver)and I wanted you to know that I liked it very much and that Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind is one of my favs too :D I love Jim Carrey!! Alrighty then! Hey Garret how's it going? Nice pics you got there! I hope you guys don't mind me calling you by your real names is just that I like calling people by their real names not their nicknames :unsure: but if anyone on here doesn't like that then I will gladly go back to nicknames and um oh yeah Hi Melissa :D how are you today? And Brandon hello :D don't worry about it because you are not alone I'm gonna have to learn to put pics up so you guys can see me, if you want LOL otherwise you may cover your eyes, it is totally up to you :p lol anyway I am late as always so I have to go but I will be back tomorrow I hope so until next time! :D

XoXo Dhany

Back