Hi

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2005, 04:17 PM
And go Lex and Terri!!! Aren't they in Jaxsonville?
yep.. they sure are... that do some crazzzzy stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How are you coming along, been trying to do the exercizes we discussed? :D

Yep, and now that I'min my second trimester, I have more energy to do it and feel better as well. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2005, 04:55 PM
Yep, and now that I'min my second trimester, I have more energy to do it and feel better as well. :)
Good for you.. Keep it up, but don't over do it... :D :D :D

It cracks me up when they do the poo dollar. I don't think I'd pick it up. Or if I did happen to pick it up I would drop it as soon as I noticed the poo.

Who is the hispanic guy on there sometimes. I can't remember his name but freakin hilarious! And I like Brenda as well.

I haven't listened since I left Jax years ago, do they still have that really dull-sounding woman doing the news? Damn I wish I could remember her name.. they made fun of her all the time, it was *the best*.

It wasn't Brenda was it? They make fun of her a lot but I think she's funny as well.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2005, 05:04 PM
It cracks me up when they do the poo dollar. I don't think I'd pick it up. Or if I did happen to pick it up I would drop it as soon as I noticed the poo.

Who is the hispanic guy on there sometimes. I can't remember his name but freakin hilarious! And I like Brenda as well.
check out their web site.. www.lexandterry.com

Originally posted by Tyrell@Apr 12 2005, 05:25 PM
Hey Josh, Are you from the North? Do you watch MTV? (why? :huh: )

Because the people that say "I like all types of music but country" are usually Norhterners, or MTV watchers. :)
i dont like country but i live in michigan and if you didnt know Mich there are a lot of rednecks

Back