Hi everyone....

hpdragon9

Reaction score
well, im a pretty simple guy. love movies (since i use to work at a theater)...love music (im a dj). im a huge nerd. love starwars/trek, lotr, chronicles of narnia...etc. but im also a sports junkie, lol. love all sports. im actually training right now to goto the summer olympics in Beijing, China in 2008. so pray for me that i make it :). ummm....what else about me....i live in the lovely but barren state of Arizona. im Vietnamese. born in the Phillippines. been in america all my life (since i was 1). im a marital arts teacher here. been doing it for 14 yrs. oh...and thats what ill be competing in the olympics, fyi. and most important of all...im a Jesus freak! love the Lord and his Word. hope that doesnt scare anyone away, lol. well thats all the important stuff. thanx for taking the time to read this. hope i can add in my input soon.

ttyl

Hello Hong and welcome! Good luck with the Olympics training. What form of martial arts do you teach?

Hello! :D

You sound like a pretty awesome person, and I pray that you make it to the summer olympics!

We love Jesus. ;)

Hey hpdragon9 :D

does the hp stand for "hit points" as in rpg or
as in "Hp Invent" the printer? :huh:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 28 2006, 11:13 AM
Hello Hong and welcome! Good luck with the Olympics training. What form of martial arts do you teach?
i teach TaeKwonDo. but i am fluent in manyforms of martial arts. i teach TKD cause that is what style they teach at the school i work at :)

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 28 2006, 09:25 PM
Hello! :D

You sound like a pretty awesome person, and I pray that you make it to the summer olympics!

We love Jesus. ;)
thank u very much. i hope so too. and ill be praying for u as well in whatever ur going through

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 2 2006, 06:47 AM

lol...i get that alot. but hp actually stands for the first letters of my first name. Hong-Phu.

Mahalo! Good luck with the Olympics. So apparently we love Jesus too. ;)

Originally posted by hpdragon9+Mar 4 2006, 06:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hpdragon9 @ Mar 4 2006, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Mar 2 2006, 06:47 AM

lol...i get that alot. but hp actually stands for the first letters of my first name. Hong-Phu. [/b][/quote]
I wish I had a cool name like Hong-Phu...... :(

Back