TECHNO song in during SMALL VILLE

ephenj09

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It was during the current ep that was just on. I dont really watch small ville and dont follow it much so im rusty about what goes on during any of the shows. I was just flipping through when a scene was in a club. A girl named "amanda" i believe is holding a gun, and shoots another kid. The scene then jumps to club with lex in it and there are no body in the club and a guy is pointing a gun at lex and lex says "killing me isnt going to bring back amanda". This is all i caught, the techno song was playing before the scene jumped and im pretty sure the same song would have been played in another episode since it seemed like it was a flashback. Hope somoen knows the techno song i think there was a lyrics that said "god is the dj" im not sure tho thats what it sounded it did say somthing is the dj. If you know where else i could go to find out this information too drop a line.

It's from season one, actually. I just bought the DVDs, and I'm watching the show for the first time ever. I believe the song is "God is a DJ" by Faithless.

By the way, they have a whole slew of "Smallville" music guides that lists songs in episodes here on the Net. Just search on yahoo or something. I printed out a big music guide a few weeks ago.

I'm really loving the show, so keep watching!

Back