Help!

well i get the actual interview on thursday, i'm just saying i got one. i'm excited. not my first choice in places i wanted to work for, but i'll take it. i've been buying too much stuff lately. :ph34r:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 15 2006, 11:50 AM
well i get the actual interview on thursday, i'm just saying i got one. i'm excited. not my first choice in places i wanted to work for, but i'll take it. i've been buying too much stuff lately. :ph34r:
Tell me where so I can come in and harrass you.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Aug 17 2006, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Aug 17 2006, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 15 2006, 11:50 AM
Tell me where so I can come in and harrass you. [/b][/quote]
I'll pay you $10 to write stuff on his car. :)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Aug 17 2006, 05:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Aug 17 2006, 05:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 15 2006, 11:50 AM
Tell me where so I can come in and harrass you. [/b][/quote]
Well I don't have the job yet, but it's on 2nd Street, Hudson and it's called Copy Cat

Deals off, I'm not driving all the way to hudson to harrass anthony, its not worth the wear on my car.

:lol: it's alright man

there's another place i applied for in stillwater

Melissa has a package arriving next Thursday. Please be awake in the late afternoon for the Fedex Guy. :)

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 17 2006, 09:56 PM
:lol: it's alright man

there's another place i applied for in stillwater
I can do Stillwater.

HOT DAMN I love you for using FedEx, the delivery guy is a piece of ASSSSS. :naughty:

Thank you in advance! :wub: Yours is comin eventually..

I wrote your name as the Sexy Lady in #512...He'll know what to call you. :lol:

Back