Hello from me, DJEiffelT!

Yeah our promoters and booking guys rock, they keep in close contact with the scene too. So they know who we want, they usually do a great job.

I would love to go see Crystal Method. Oh, there's this trippy playstation game, I can't remember the name of it but the entire soundtrack is crystal method. We have it at home. Now I'll have to go find it and play it.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 4 2006, 04:38 PM
Hi DJEiffelT! Bout damn time. <_< ;)
HaHa! ... :p :lol:

Hi dascoot (aka Melissa)! *officially*

... and, I don't know why I feel like sharing this tidbit, but, eh, what the hey ...
I actually know what "synesthesiac" means! ... hehehe ... :D

B)

Originally posted by Jenny@May 4 2006, 05:18 PM
Why thank you!!! How sweet, you just made my day!!

The WOman was inspired by 'So I Married an Axe Murderer' :lol:
Cool! :)

... and, uh, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I have NOT seen said movie ... hehehe ... :p :lol:

B)

Right on. ;)

I had a synesthesia moment yesterday actually, I could hear a car engine turning over out in the parking lot and it smelled and tasted like spaghetti. :blink:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 4 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi. Nice to finally meet you! :)
Hi, sketchyrx! *officially*

Nice to finally meet you too! :)

B)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 5 2006, 02:00 PM
Right on. ;)

I had a synesthesia moment yesterday actually, I could hear a car engine turning over out in the parking lot and it smelled and tasted like spaghetti. :blink:
hehehe ... very interesting ... well, at the very least, I hope the "spaghetti" was delicious! ... :p :lol:

I'll share this ... when I was little (mind you, this was before I even knew about synesthesia) ... as I heard music, it would evoke corresponding colors for me! :)

B)

hehehe ...

Didn't want to waste this by posting it in some random place ...

But ...

WOO-HOO!!!!! :woo: :woo:

My 500th post!!!!! :woo: :woo:

(... yeah, I know, I know, it's a piddly number compared to some of you others here ... hehehe ... some of you must live chained to your computers and laptops to generate the numbers you do! HaHa! :p :lol: )

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, etc. etc. etc. to all of those who haven't dropped a line yet!

B)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 10 2006, 11:45 AM
Chained? Hardly.
HaHa! :lol: :lol:

Well then, if not chained, how are you affixed to your computer? HaHa! :p :lol:

Oh sure he is, he's making love to the line-in jack right now.

Stupid macs, they got a usb port on the back of the screen, on the keyboard and the back of the tower but none on the front of the tower. Steve Jobs blows. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@May 10 2006, 11:52 AM
Oh sure he is, he's making love to the line-in jack right now.
OMG!!!

HaHa!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear ... if I had been drinking something right then, I would've been doing a real honest-to-goodness spit take!!!! :p :lol:

Too funny!!!

B)

Back