Hello

NewF

Reaction score
Hi, i'm NewF, and i've been quite busy looking for a track requested on this site. Now that I've finally found it, I might as well post up in the intro thread. Anyway, i'm really into speed garage and techno music, and I like to play music games; o2jam, stepmania etc. etc. Other than that...yeah, this forum is pretty bombin, and its helped me out with alot of stuff. Thanks for lettin' me be a part of the community :)

Oh by the way, 2 more things.... Number 1, why isn't my Sig working, and number 2, is there an edit button, so I don't have to double post all the time?

Hello! :D

What's speed garage? Can you give me a group name so I can get a general idea?

Speed garage is good music. Just go here : http://extrememusic.com/
Click on "X-series" and scroll down so "speed garage" and theres 13 different tracks you can listen to :)

Hi NewF. :)

1) I believe it takes like 20 posts to make the edit button available, so just stick around. ;)

2) Are you by any chance tryin to post a picture in your sig? Because images don't work yet, they're figuring it all out. Try just plain text, or a URL. Hope that helps.

Yeah, I had read the rules and FAQ before I asked the question, I knew that the img tag didn't work, and I don't know any other way to get my sig to show, i'm not too good with that stuff :p

OK, scroll to the top where it says My Controls and click that, then in the left menu under Personal Profile click Edit Signature. Type it in and click Update My Signature.

If you've already tried that and you still can't find it, I guess signatures might be something else you need a certain amount of posts to get. *shrug*

Hope that helps. :)

Yeah, I already tried that before, and because of the img tags not working or whatever, I don't know any other way to make it show, besides through a url, because thats all that shows up. Its not that big of a deal anyway, but thanks for helpin me out :)

Hello from me too I'm anthony and I have Krispy Kremes the best donuts on the face of the planet nice to meet you newf! ^_^

Haha, I like heartless. I was going to use the big fat one instead but.....well...he's fat. And he sucks. So I decided to stick with the little bugger :p
And I'm not going back until I steal everyones hearts and souls; as you can guess....that'll never happen. So guess what? thats right. You're all stuck with me :)

Originally posted by Panther@Feb 20 2006, 09:36 PM
Fat things need lovin too :(
Lmfao! I suppose you're right....but would you love something THAT fat? He's like eighty-foot six, ten thousand pounds! You knock him on his back and it takes him like 10 seconds to get back up!

:eek: I supposed you are right. Poor poor tubbies :( Maybe they had a gland problem? Like that one heaviest guy, guy. Hey did you hear about that guy in FL that got arrested for conning places out of Tacos and Milkshakes?

Back