Hello from me, DJEiffelT!

DJEiffelT

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hello!
(yeah, a little late to the party with this one, but, eh, what the hey! HaHa!)

First time posting over here in the "Introduce Yourself" section, although, I should have posted here a long time ago, and with good reason ...

Why? Allow me to explain ...

More and more, I have become acutely aware of something going on with people's replies to me, PMs, and whatnot ...
Something I definitely need to clarify, or else I might start to develop some sort of complex over it ... hehehe ...

Without further ado ...
Here goes ...

I am WOMAN!

(... but you won't hear me roar! ...)

(... but you might hear me purrrrrrrrrr instead! ...) :p :lol:

[all apologies to Helen Reddy ... hehehe ...]

So, when it comes to addressing me ...

Instead of a "man" ... I'm a "woman" ...
Instead of a "sir" ... I'm a "miss" ...
Instead of a "chico" ... I'm a "chica" ...
Instead of a "dude" ... I'm a "dudette" ...

OK? ... OK! ...

Now, what else ...

I'm located in the US ... East Coast ... greater Philadelphia area ...

I'm 29 ...

I LOVE music ...

This is me in a tiny nutshell, any questions? ...

In the meanwhile, thank you for your time!
Enjoy!
There you go. :kiss:

:eek:

I'm soooooo sorry cause I know I've said "he" or something like that before. :blush: And I definately know what it is like cause with a username like Sir_Garland, I get misstaken as a man, dude, he, sometimes as well.

Here's an official "welcome" and "hello". :)

Are you actually a DJ? :)

Nice to read your intro! You're a knowledgeable WOman!!!

That wasn't me...I never said man, or woman in your case. When I come across screen names....so untelling like yours... B) I just keep my trap shut. ;)

But, ya! You are extremely late! :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 4 2006, 11:58 AM
:eek:

I'm soooooo sorry cause I know I've said "he" or something like that before. :blush: And I definately know what it is like cause with a username like Sir_Garland, I get misstaken as a man, dude, he, sometimes as well.

Here's an official "welcome" and "hello". :)
hehehe ... that's ok ... you're forgiven! :p :lol:

... and don't worry, you were NOT the straw that finally broke the camel's back for me ... hehehe ...

At least I can take comfort in the knowledge that I have a sister in the mistaken identity/gender club! ... HaHa! :p :lol:

As for the "welcome" and "hello" ...

Thank you so much!

*gushes* *warm and fuzzy feelings* :wub:

B)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 4 2006, 12:10 PM
Yo, your a dame, cool. B)
Yep, yep ... I'm a SHE!

Thanks Jean Claude Van Damme - uh, I mean, Bloodlessr! :p :lol:

It's funny ... the other day I caught a snippet of "Bloodsport" the movie on TV and I thought of you ... weird, huh? HaHa! :p :lol:

B)

Originally posted by Jenny@May 4 2006, 12:18 PM
Are you actually a DJ? :)

Nice to read your intro! You're a knowledgeable WOman!!!
Hi, Jenny!

Unfortunately, no, I'm not a DJ, but I sure would love to be one!

"knowledgeable WOman" (<-- hehehe, I noticed the extra emphasis on the "WO") ...

Awshucks, thank you for that! :blush:
However, the greater thanks should go to Google (among other websites) ... without which, I would be nothing ...
(Big props to Google! Yeah!)

Now, if we're gonna talk about a "knowledgeable woman" ... we should talk about you ... you seem to know a massive amount of music too!
So ... Big props to you too Jenny! Yeah! :woo: :eek:k:

B)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 4 2006, 12:36 PM
That wasn't me...I never said man, or woman in your case. When I come across screen names....so untelling like yours... B) I just keep my trap shut. ;)

But, ya! You are extremely late! :lol:
Hello Caren H! *officially*

You're safe and cool with me ... I know you never tried to gender-identify me ...

Besides, I wasn't gonna point fingers at anybody specifically anyways ...
(That goes to anybody else out there who's concerned that I'm gonna call them out ... everybody's safe and cool with me!)

I agree in great part with your screenname methodology ... either as you say "keep your trap shut" or, as I sometimes do, keep referring to the person by their screenname ...

Yep, yep, this intro is "extremely" ?!?! (<-- *mock shock and horror*) late ... :p :lol:

It's just that when I first stumbled onto this site ... I was so excited to just jump right in with questions and answers that I forgot to start out with the basic thing to do here! Duh, me! HaHa! :p :lol:

B)

Why thank you!!! How sweet, you just made my day!!

The WOman was inspired by 'So I Married an Axe Murderer' :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 4 2006, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately, no, I'm not a DJ, but I sure would love to be one!

I hear ya! And women DJ's kick so many asses!clicky
I'm gonna see a woman DJ in two weeks, Sandra Collins. We've got a good local female DJ too, Mustang Sally.

Love Sandra Collins! :) Where are you seeing her?

Have fun!! Enjoy the show!!

Originally posted by Jenny@May 4 2006, 06:41 PM

Here. I had dinner with her last time she was here, I was backstage for her and Oakey. It was cool.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 4 2006, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 4 2006, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jenny@May 4 2006, 06:41 PM

Here. I had dinner with her last time she was here, I was backstage for her and Oakey. It was cool. [/b][/quote]
Niiiiiiiiice!
We don't have a great 'dance' venue here anymore. The only clubs the good dj's come to are 'trendy' and 'not great places to dance' and are overcroweded with younger folks. Nothing against younger folks at all.....just saying ;)

I met Oakey briefly and got his autograph a few years ago. Have you seen his new look? :huh:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 4 2006, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 4 2006, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jenny@May 4 2006, 06:41 PM

Here. I had dinner with her last time she was here, I was backstage for her and Oakey. It was cool. [/b][/quote]
Hey, I think she's come here before! :)

Originally posted by Jenny+May 5 2006, 05:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenny @ May 5 2006, 05:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 4 2006, 07:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jenny
@May 4 2006, 06:41 PM

Here. I had dinner with her last time she was here, I was backstage for her and Oakey. It was cool.
Niiiiiiiiice!
We don't have a great 'dance' venue here anymore. The only clubs the good dj's come to are 'trendy' and 'not great places to dance' and are overcroweded with younger folks. Nothing against younger folks at all.....just saying ;)

I met Oakey briefly and got his autograph a few years ago. Have you seen his new look? :huh: [/b][/quote]
With the long hair or what? He is short, hahahaha. We have a bunch of venues here, we actually have a really good scene, its pretty sweet. There are good shows here every week.

Sandra next weekend, Crystal Method is coming up in the next few weeks, a few weeks after that we got Steve Angello. Axwell is playing this week on the same night as Johnathan Lisle, and I cant go to either which kinda sucks. Ferry Corsten is coming in July too. Its gonna be a fun summer.

Back