Grey's Anatomy Season 3

It's there...it's called "Idlewild Blues" by Outkast...they used mostly the beginning of the song.

Grey's Anatomy

Does anyone know the song that played towards the end when Finn "crashes" Derek and Meredith's date and shows everyone checking into the hotel?

Male vocals, slow tempo, some lyrics I caught...

"Sorry if I made you want to cry..."

Thank you!

According to the Grey's music guide, it's "Can't Get It Right Today" by Joe Purdy.

The Monotypes are just about to release a new album - which will include the track "Dead Streets" - the one used in the fantasy shower scene on Grey's Anatomy. Originally, Dead Streets was on the EP called . (yes, that's a dot). Weirdly, the first track is also called . (dot) and is an very short instrumental.

I hope that helps.

Bob

Can someone please tell me the name of the artist and song for the song that is played on the ad for Grey's Anatomy? It says it on the bottom left of the screen but i keep forgetting and can't find where it says it on the net.

are you talking about

Rob Thomas - Streetcorner Symphony

The Fray - How to save a life

Regina Spektor - Fidelity

I checked the music guide on the Grey's Anatomy website and the song I want is Kate Havnevik's So-Lo. However, I've searched high and low for it, and only found samples. Is it possible it has a different title that I don't know about? When I googled it, So:Lo and SoLo also came up. Please help! Thanks!

It is called So:lo and on her website it mentions that it is one of a few songs on a still-in-the-works untitled album so I don't think anyone has a full version of it except the artist.

Wow, what a long sentence, I should fragment it...

Kate Havnevik posted this on her MySpace page:

Well, some of you might have watched Grey's Anatomy on Thursday 12th..... and I actually had a song in the show. I didn't know it would be aired that day. It was a track called So:Lo and is not on my album. It's a slightly different kind of track, very different from the album. Anyway I will soon put it out on itunes.

Also, I just wanted to mention the thing about GRACE being on Grey's Anatomy soundtrack as Album Only on itunes. I think it sucks myself and I wasn't aware of it until I saw it on itunes myself. But I am on the case to put it out myself and make it avaliable as a one song download. There are just a few contractual things I need to solve.

Can anyone help me out by letting me know who sings the song that played during the end of Grey's Anatomy tonight? It was somewhat upbeat with a female voice and all I caught of the lyrics were the words 'love affair." Help?

I am looking for the name of the song that was in grey's anatomy during the last one of last year and first one of this year when Izzy went into the room to see Denny and then all of the other people came into the room? I would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. :)

If you are talking about the scene where she was curled up on the bed with Denny's right after he passed away, then it was Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I think of that scene every time I hear that song.

What's the song playing when Grey announces she wants to date both guys? Lyrics start off with "girl, you got me trippin on sunshine - since you came around I just can't slow down..."

Does anyone know the song that played with Meredith and Izzie brough the lady who burned herself up to the psych ward? Male Vocals, Slow Tempo. Thanks in advance!

Back