Grey's Anatomy Season 3

I was hoping someone glancing over on the TV Show Soundtracks forum might know the song that was playing when the Chief discovered Callie dancing around her hospital pad. I'm too impatient to wait until tomorrow and find it on the music guide @ abc's website. Thanks for the help.

"Open Your Eyes" by snow patrol. ER used it in last season's finale. Jeeze...grey's can't seem to get enough of Snow Patrol. FYI: you're in the wrong forum. next time try TV Show Soundtracks. It'll increase your chances of a response.

Whats the name of the song that was played when the doctor and the girl both placed their hand in the ice water? I remember it was sung by a girl. Thanks

I'm looking for this one too, and the song played at the end of the show. Some of the lyrics in the end song were "I just can't seem to get it right dear, I guess I'm gonna have to give up"

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know the song played at the end of the show? It was a female voice but I honestly can't remember any lyrics...help!

Joe Purdy's "Can't Get It Right Today" was the closing song from tonight's episode.

Grey's Anatomy

Does anyone know what the song was in the opening of this week's Greys Anatomy. It was during the fantasy scene between Mer, McDreamy and Finn? It doesn't show up in the list on the ABC site.

Thanks in advance!

Back