Gossip Girl Season 1

That's the theme song made especially for the show by The Transcenders. You can hear it if you go to their site, then 'Projects' then 'Television'.

So who ever watched Gossip Girls probly heard the song at the end when blair and the creep where making out? whats that song.

Does anyone know the song before Sum 41's With Me was playing? It was with the montage of all the characters....sorta sounded Iron and Wine-ish.

I think the montage actually started with Sum 41's song (with Lily & Rufus), but the one before it was "Whatever (Folk Song In C)" by Elliott Smith.

does anyone know the name of the song that was being played at the burlesque show? it sort of sounded like goldfrapp...

thanks in advance

A repeating piano melody playing during the scene where Dan is imagining watching Serena and Nate make out and getting pointers? Thanks...

Its the song that plays from 13:00-13:30, when Blair picks up a call from Nate, as she is lying on her bed.
its slow and sounds like a voice (or synth) humming intermittently/periodically to the beat.

if anyone has a clue... thank you!!

I'm pretty sure that song is just score (as is most of the brief instrumentals in the show), which is being done by the Transcenders.

what was the song playing during the flashback when nate arrives at blair's house for thanksgiving?

it's just instrumental and it reminded me of air or the album leaf.

thanks!

the song that played and the end of this weeks episode for the preview for next weeks ep

What was the song playing at the end of the show? The only line I managed to hear was something about hanging from a rope, ten feet off the ground...
thanks!

Back