Skins

Pont

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know what the title music used for Skins on E4 is?
Not the Gossips one, I mean the other one, that plays at the beginning of the episodes for the titles?
I can't find it anywhere!!

Okay, I can not for the life of me think of the song that is used heavily throughout the new skins episode. I know I own it, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is titled, and thus play it.

The lyrics that I know are:

"I want you to knowwwwwww" (know held for a while)
"When I look in your eyeyeeeeeee" (eye but sung funny)

The skins version is different than the version I know, but if you happen to know the artist or song name that would make me less anxious! (I am really worked up about this lol).

Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the songs used in the UK drama 'Skins'?

The show released a soundtrack, but some of the songs used in the show aren't on it.

Also, I know someone posted a link to the same thing only with the show 'Scrubs' a while ago. So I just wanted to know where I could find a soundtrack listing for 'Skins'

Does anyone know the title/artist of the song that plays on BBC America's version of Skins Season 1, Episode 4 (Chris) during the party scene where Chris is dancing with his teacher? I've looked at the skinsmusic website, but wasn't able to find anything. The only lyrics that I can make out are:
"This was the place where you let me love you first. Dance to van morrison and shut out the world."
Thanks for your help!

I know this is like 4 years old but I just started watching Skins. anyone knows the name of the song that kicks in on 4:38? it is not mentioned on their website song list.(it is season 1 Ep 8)

Skins 02e04 DVD Sounds like Sigur Ros, But Isn't

On the original Skins 02e04 TV version they used Sigur Ros, but for the DVD they replaced the song, any ideas who they used for the DVD?

Here's the song:

Last edited:
Back