Gears of War

I don't know who sings this version but I believe the original song is Mad World by Tears for Fears.

the song is mad world by Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules. you can get it for 15 cents at mp3sugar.com. its under the donny darko soundtrack. its the second to last song on the sound track plus their is an Alternate Version(of the same song, not the tears of fear version which is the original version) on the site.

I'm so pissed off, that song belongs in Donnie Darko, AND IT NEEDS TO STAY THERE.

Does anyone know the song/group from the new XBox 360 commercial for their "Gears of War" game?

"Mad World" by Gary Jules...unless it's a newer commercial with a different song.

That song BELONGS IN DONNIE DARKO AND NEEDS TO STAY THERE, i'm sorry but it does...whoever did that for the gears of war commercial needs to die, by the way that is on the front page of the website please look around before posting. ;)

Hello i was wondering if anyone knows who does the mears of gears song i think thats the game . its a war like game . its a guy singing with a piano beat . i really like that song . hope someone can help thank you for whoever helps me

Thank you so very much . hope you have a great evening and day tomorrow.

Dont know if im wrong but it sound like this song from offspring gone away i think...might be wrong but im pretty sure the beat is kinda the same

Originally posted by L3nny@Dec 7 2006, 10:19 PM
Dont know if im wrong but it sound like this song from offspring gone away i think...might be wrong but im pretty sure the beat is kinda the same
:what:

Does anyone know what the song is on the Gears to Work Playstation game commercial?
Thanx

In defense of megang, a search for gears to war instead of gears of war returns only this thread.

A GOOGLE search for "Gears to War" suggests:

Did you mean "Gears of War"

but suggests these web pages:

http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.cfm?cat...736&STARTPAGE=2

But they did have 2 games that looked awesome. Project Gotham Racing 3 and Gears to War look like what a next gen game should look like.

and

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gea...6154650&cpage=5

On Xbox.com website earlier last week on its Gears to War Page, it had the games release date October the 10th if I remember right.

So does "Gears to War" mean the same thing as "Gears of War?"

Back