Fun Quiz

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 23 2005, 04:57 PM
God damn dude, what purpose does it serve to act to arrogant and condescending all the time?

I would think it'd be obvious to such a genious as yourself that when someone is trying to create a written record of a certain date, that the "price of things" refers to the type of items that people are always buying, the prices of which fluctuate over time. Gas. Milk. Eggs. Houses. Televisions. Cars.

And the simple query "Haven't you ever read your baby book?" doesn't warrant such smugness. Just say that you haven't. You look silly when you stick your nose in the air after misunderstanding the question.
All the time? Do you know how often I post here?

"Gas. Milk. Eggs. Houses. Televisions. Cars."

Exactly my point. I could make a list of a few 1000s items. I merely asked if the original poster was interested in a specific type of good or service. You're the one who started with the condescending attitude. That was not a "simple question" you asked; it reeked of the very smugness you're trying to place on me.

Instead of saying "Haven't you ever read a baby book?" (It should have been obvious to you that I haven't and you were just rubbing my ignorance of the subject in my face). You could have said,

"ActuarialMadness, in case you didn't know, a babybook contains a list of statistics relevant to the year in which the baby was born. Commonly included are the price of common goods and services such as popular food items and current hot topics in the entertainment world"

Try being a bit more constructive next time instead of just suddenly attacking me, especially since you seem to be one who advocates such a healthy attitude. We wouldn't want to see anyone here guilty of hypocrasy now, would we?

*whispers in your ear*

Gas was down to $1.53 the day before yesterday, but I'm sure it's skyrocketed overnight. <_<

WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? $1.53!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Shit, where????

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 24 2005, 01:05 PM
Gas was down to $1.53 the day before yesterday, but I'm sure it's skyrocketed overnight. <_<
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oops. :blush:

Yeah I meant $2.53. Goes to show, eh? I still can't acclimate to gas being over 2 bucks.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Oct 24 2005, 11:58 AM
We wouldn't want to see anyone here guilty of hypocrasy now, would we?
No, but I sure would like to see you fall off a clif :)

I want to live in a place where you can walk anywhere and everywhere to get everything any day

*glares at Leone* :)

:huh: And the thing that's stopping you from walking anywhere is.....?

Well if Galveston's anything like it is here, nothing's within walking distance except other houses.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 24 2005, 07:39 PM
Well if Galveston's anything like it is here, nothing's within walking distance except other houses.
mmmmhhhhmmmm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back