Friends

Does anyboday know what the music is from the end of the double bill episode of friends where everybody is in the 80's, where monica is dancing to it and then falls onto a chair?

many thanks

its not any of them but thanks for the link, its an 80's electric music, somebody had it as a ring tone too

something like a woman going duh duh der duh duh der, i dont know if they were words, it sounded like is it twiggy or somert like that, its 80's music and it might have been on an activision arcade game pack, im nt sure, it was on channel 4 ages ago if thats any help, it was when rachel kissed chandler at ross's party, they were in college i think, she was dancing to the music and might have been eating a pizza slice

something like a woman going duh duh der duh duh der, i dont know if they were words, it sounded like is it twiggy or somert like that, its 80's music and it might have been on an activision arcade game pack, im nt sure, it was on channel 4 ages ago if thats any help, it was when rachel kissed chandler at ross's party, they were in college i think, she was dancing to the music and might have been eating a pizza slice

It's the episode where Rachel and Joey finally kiss in that one episode where they go on a vacation *I forget the location* and when he kisses her a song is playing. What song is that? :huh:

No Friends fans out there that would know this song? I know there are lyrics to it. Someone must know it :ph34r:

Perhaps someone with a season 9 dvd from the tv series "friends" can help me out on this one...
It's a song with a guitar solo (electric, but mellow sounding) at the very last seconds of the last episode of season 9. Joey just turned around and walked into Rachel's room when it started playing.. only about 20 seconds were played of it, but I've heard it before. It sounds kind of like Moby maybe.

Thanks.

"Freinds" went to Barbados?

Hey, I'M from there! They never even SNIFFED around down here! LOL...

I'm just razzin'. I only hope they portrayed Barbados in a PROPER light, or I might have to come up there and start to BLOCK!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Originally posted by neo979@Jun 26 2006, 09:25 PM
"Untitled" by Interpol (iTunes).
ach! i should have known!! and I call myself an interpol fan... <_< :p

thanks so much (I did look up that episode on tv.com, i guess i couldn't find the spot where they put the songs.) Thanks a bunch!

Hi, I know this has probably been asked before, but my forum searches have not yielded any results.

Warner Bros used a piece of stock music from one of their CD libraries (possibly from Aircraft or Extreme Music) that played during Ross and Rachel's first kiss back in 1994/5. It was made to resemble U2's "With Or Without You".

It's rare. Does anyone have this? Thanks for any help.

it was U2. In an earlier scene Rachel is sitting by the window as it's raining and she's lisitening to the radio. The DJ says she has a caller named Ross requestiing the song to go out to Rachel.

Thanks, but the actual piece I'm talking about wasn't U2, it was from a production library.

It can he heard here:

Alright guys, pull out your 6th season DVD and try to figure this one out for me. It's the scene in "the one after vegas" where Joey is driving the cab back to NY and Phoebe is asleep in the back. There's a slow song that sounds like a saxaphone. I'm almost positive it's a theme song from some movie or TV show, but I just can't think of it. Help please!

Hi there,

Has anybody got an idea what song is played during the very first seconds of Friends season 9 episode 1, when Joey involuntarily proposes to Rachel?

Thanks for helping

Friends. s09e12

What song was played in 'Friends' s09e12 when Ross saw Rachel and Gavin kissing?
It was in the end of s09e12. Ross saw Rachel and Gavin kissing on the balcony and then was played some music for like 5-7 seconds. What song was that? Can't find it anywhere.

You can here it on 2:07

Back