Friends

Do you recall if you heard the song during the opening of NBC's "The Apprentice" with Donald Trump a couple months ago? If so, givemfitz has nailed it.

Hey Guys

Remember the episode where Ross & Monica's cousin comes to stay ... and every time she lets her hair down , a sexual song plays and Chandler and Ross get hypnotized :p

Im sure someone will know it :D

I was hoping someone could tell me the name of the song played during the commercial for the final 2 episodes of Friends. Where Ross kisses Rachel. Something like "I need Love" I really really really wanna knowt hat song!!!! Thanks!!!

:blush: No prob. I figured out that song, way back when it was being used for some weird Red Lobster ad a few years ago -- they chef was coming out of the ocean with lobsters in his hands... :blink:

Could it be Seal's "love's divine" that you're looking for? The chorus had been featured in promos for Average Joe.
Here are the lyrics to the chorus and a sound sample link, maybe that will seem familiar to you. Hope that helps.

"I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name"

YES!!! The song from Seal is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much that has been bugging me for weeks now! I kept hearing it on the radio but it never would tell me who sang it! :lol:

Hi! does somebody knows what is the song at Rachel´s surprise party, where Phoebe is in charge of cups and ice.?

I think the episode is "The One Where Rachel Smokes"

I think it's Cake, "Never There". I can't hear it that well. Let me know if that's it. :)

In the episode where Monica and Chandler get married as she walks up the aisle they play this really pretty wedding march or some other classical piece I would love to know what it is! Thanks :D

Hey all,

I was just watching an old Friends re-run and it's the episode where Joey appears on the gameshow Pyramid, Monica and Rachel host a bachellorette party for Phobe (and hire a last minute stripper, played by Danny Devito,) and where Chandler and Ross go to their College reunion party.

My question is in one of Ross and Chandler's flashbacks to 1987, there's the common room party and Rachel and Monica are dancing to this music in a drunken fashion. The music sounds pretty 80's, has a funky beat and has the lyrics "Talk about, talk about, talk about movin'.... gotta move on...." (Or something along the lines of that). Could anyone tell me that the name of the song is and perhaps who the artist is?

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who responds! :peace:

Back