Fidelity "This is Jeff"

proof,

I think we've both been had. Look at the date :unsure: of the our friendly canuck's postings. It's an April fools joke. :blush: :annoyed: :cry:

PS: :eek:k:

:blink: Ha ha but no it was no fools joke i reaily wanted it because of that commericial no joke

I am trying to find the name of the song and the artist for the Fidelity commercial that has the guy with the automatic everything (self adjusting investments). I'm sure that this is an old 80s band and the song is just hanging on the edges of my memory, but I can't quite place it.

Thanks in advance.

bad forum to andwer your own questions but hey, someone else may want to know:

Artist: After the Fire

Song: Der Kommissar

thanks anyway.

Originally posted by neilmcse@Feb 14 2007, 04:26 PM
bad forum to andwer your own questions but hey, someone else may want to know:

Artist: After the Fire

Song: Der Kommissar

thanks anyway.
"Der Kommissar" is also the name of a 1982 hit song by Falco. An English-language cover of the same song, performed by the group After The Fire, was a big hit in 1983.

So are you talking about Falco or After the Fire?

"Der Kommissar" is also the name of a 1982 hit song by Falco.

FALCO! I googled the commercial, but it was the Falco version that I remembered. Thanks Doctormemory!

Originally posted by neilmcse@Feb 14 2007, 04:56 PM
"Der Kommissar" is also the name of a 1982 hit song by Falco.

FALCO! I googled the commercial, but it was the Falco version that I remembered. Thanks Doctormemory!
Must be a good forum to help you answer your questions and find what it is you truly seek.

;) :D B) :) <_< :lol:

I didn't know that After the Fire did an English language cover.

There is an 80s song on a commercial for Fidelity, the product is freedom funds, and it is played while a green background with white text is displayed. The song is very familar, but no lyrics are sung during the commercial. Anyone?

Back