Favorite part in the song

"I'd like to hear some funky dixie land, pretty mama come and take me by the hand."

"Don't you tell me you're full, Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, Get yourself an, egg and beat it, Have some more chicken, have some more pie, It doesn't, matter if it's broiled or fried, Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh"

weird al is not given enough credit

"She gave you a flower, the one that God gave her, You all up in the kool-aid but you do not know the flavor, Get into the zone baby and do yourself a favor, Head down spin around get a little refried, If that don't get it you can catch it on the b-side"

"Voices are calling from inside my head, I can hear them I can hear them, vanishing memories of things that were said, they can't try to hurt me now."

"There is a reason that you are in my head. There is a very good reason that you are in my bed. There is a reason that you rock my world. Cause you're dirty. But you've got a good heart. Yeah you're dirty, but your not a cheap tart."

"In winter 1963 it felt like the world would freeze with John F. Kennedy and the Beatles."

"You know it hurt me, hurt me so bad, Made my poor heart skip a beat, I’ve got a real real real real bad feelin, That my baby she don’t love me no more
I’ve got a real real bad feelin that my baby don’t love me no more, You know the sky, the sky’s been cryin"

"In a noisy bar in Avalon I tried to call you, but on a midnight watch I realized why twice you ran away."

Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die.
flaming lips
sad, yet true.

love in the elevator... nananana cant come down

"I remember the stupid things, the mood rings, the bracelets and the beads, nickels and dimes, yours and mine, did you cash in all your dreams? You don't dream for me no, you don't dream for me no.. but I still feel you pulsing like a sonar from the days in the waves, that girl is like a sunburn I would like to save.."

"doubt that anybody got their money's worth, but the attention sure felt great, with all eyes upon me, some filled with tears, some couldn't see, it burned like a cancer when the answer did occur to me, creep from the cradle, but a hero's what i wanna be, keep it moving people cause there's nothing more for you to see, i'm just a jerk, but a hero's what i wanna be yeah, oh yeah"

"My backpack got jets, well I'm boba the fett. I bounty hunt for jab hut to finace my vette."

"so she told me to come over and i took that trip, and then she pulled out my mushroom tip, and when it came out it went drip, drip, drip, i didn't know she had the GI Joe...Kung Fu grip, and i went uhhh"

:lol: Anyone remember the hidden track on Green Day's Dookie album???

"I was all-by-myself. Nobody was looking. I was thinking of you.."

"Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar, We got vibrations coming up from the floor, We're just listening to the rock that's giving too much noise, Are you deaf, you wanna hear some more, We're just talkin' about the future, Forget about the past, It'll always be with us, It's never gonna die, never gonna die"

Back