Favorite part in the song

''Well did she make you cry, make you break down, shatter your illusions of love. Is it over now? Do you know how? Pick up the pieces and go home''

''Drawn into the stream of undefined illusion
Those diamond dreams, they can't disguise the truth''

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 6 2005, 09:58 AM
''Well did she make you cry, make you break down, shatter your illusions of love. Is it over now? Do you know how? Pick up the pieces and go home''
:heart:

''So an angel has your name, what a perfect name it is''

"Oh she loves me so, she hates to be alone, She don't eat meat but she sure like the bone"

"Chloe don't know better, Chloe's just like me only beautiful.. couple of year's difference, but those lessons never learned."

'' And so I think of you, in memory, of the days we were together and I knew that you loved me''

If I was twice the man I should be, I'd still half of what you need. Still you lead me and I follow.

"Well I know you know better everything I say, meet me in the country for a day.. we'll be happy and we'll dance, ohhh we're gonna dance our blues away."

1 2 3 GO! So fucking determined, yeah, yeah GO!! You better believe it!

"Quitate la ropa, Quitate la ropa, Quitate la ropa, si estas caliente, Quitate la ropa"

you know it :shifty:

"Blue jeans sitting on the beach, Her dog’s talking to me, but she’s out of reach, She’s got a body under that shirt, But all she wants to do is rub my face in the dirt"

"Will there be another race to come along and take over for us? Maybe Martians could do better than we've done, we'll make great pets."

"Ohhh I apologize for all the things I've done, but now I'm underwater and I'm drowning. Is it my turn to be the one to cry? Isn't it amazing how some things just completely turn around?"

"Wonder what it’s like when you’re living with someone like me, I’m a freak and I’m nervous when it’s easy, Feral days and I’m sex crazed, I put it in with my animal ways, That’s the sign I was born to be living in, I ran around and gave the finger to the ritalin, You know you calm me down and I can’t say why, You say goodbye and burn my eyes, A thousand julys"

Back