Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 13 2005, 07:36 PM
Haha! thats sooooo funny.....Santana is now my Idol  :eek:
wise decision

"when the sky is falling, don't look outside the window"

There's no stoppin' us {No stoppin'}
No one does it better {No one does it better}
There's no stoppin' us {No stoppin'}
Really doesn't matter

Haha you keep changing your avatar, I didn't recognize you for a second there.

"I'm glad I laid my eyes on you, felt everything around me move. Got nervous when you looked my way, but you knew all the words to say.."

"A nimbus of blue light surrounds a crimson paw, As he takes another fatal swipe, At the Blytheburgh Church Door"

"Can you feel me tremble when we touch, can you feel the hand of fate reaching out to both of us? This love affair can't wait."

"I don't ever want to feel, Like I did that day, Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way"

:lol: That song always makes me laugh because all I can picture is him running in slow motion at the end with his boobies jiggling.

"His clothes are dirty but his hands are clean, and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.. stay lady stay, stay with your man awhile.."

"I am too connected to you to slip away, fade away, days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, considerately killing me.."

"exit light, enter night, take my hand, we're off to never never land"

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 17 2005, 10:36 PM
"exit light, enter night, take my hand, we're off to never never land"
^ :eek:k:

"She says that love is for fools that fall behind, and I'm somewhere between, I never really know a killer from a savior til I break at the bend."

"My best friend took a week's vacation to forget her, His girl took a week's worth of valium and slept, And now he's guilt-stricken, sobbin', With his head on the floor, Thinks about her now and how he never really wept he said"

"Through the haze that is my memory you stayed for drama though you paid for a comedy."

im not afraid of what ill face but im afraid to stay. Im going down my own road, i can make it alone.

All your stupid ideals, you've got your head in the clouds. You should see how it feels, with your feet on the ground.

EXCELLENT make out song by the way :angel:

"Rubber band man, Wild as the Taliban, 9 in my right, 45 in my other hand. Call me trouble man, always in trouble man, worth a couple hundred grand,
chevys, all colors man"

That sounds familar

Call me, on the line, call me call me any any any time. CALL ME!

Back